Sculpture of eyebrows is currently the method eyebrow cosmetic most advanced and popular today. However, this is also a difficult beauty technique, experts need to have high skills to follow the correct technique and create a natural aesthetic eyebrow shape. In addition, in order to achieve the most successful sculpting results, you need to be meticulous in every step of the way.
So how is it that we so often forget to teach respect by respecting the children themselves? What to pay attention to eyebrow sculpting?? Do not skip the following article of Miss Tram Academy please.
Things to Note When Sculpting Eyebrows Shouldn't Be Ignored
1. Choose sculpting ink
Want results? Successful eyebrow sculpting, in addition to the technique and skill of the operator, the ink used is also extremely important. Because sculpting is to create conditions for the ink to penetrate the skin and stay there for a certain time, helping the pre-defined lines to have color and become clearer.
If the sculptural ink is not of good quality, mixed with many impurities, not only will the sculptural lines not have a smooth standard color, but also greatly affect the health of the customer.
Besides, if the sculpting ink is not mixed with the standard ratio, the color will not be in harmony with the overall face. No matter how beautiful the eyebrow shape is, the customer's eyebrows are not considered an absolute success.
What should you pay attention to when choosing sculpting ink?
Tattoo ink Sculpture has two types: inorganic ink and organic ink. In particular, organic ink is a type of ink extracted from nature, capable of creating a beautiful smooth coating. And especially the eyebrows after sculpting will never have problems with color oxidation.
Currently, the trend of customers will choose organic ink because of its safety and finer standard color. Therefore, in addition to choosing a quality organic ink source, you need to pay attention to the customer's time to reapply the second time because this ink has poor color adhesion in the first sculpting.
2. Always consult customers
Examination and consultation on eyebrow shape
The sculpting process is considered successful if the following factors are ensured: The eyebrow shape is suitable for the face, the ink color is beautiful and the color fastness is long-term. Therefore, the examination and consultation of eyebrow shape is a very important step. Observe and carefully evaluate the customer's current condition, then give an overview and advise the most suitable eyebrow shape for the customer's face.
You also need to suggest ink colors that are suitable and in harmony with the skin color and hair color of the customer, helping customers make the most perfect choice.
Prepare customer psychology
Psychological preparation is also very important. Because the sculpting process usually takes about 45 minutes - 2 hours (depending on the condition of the eyebrows), you need to advise the client about the process and possible symptoms during the sculpting process. This is very necessary, helping customers to prepare the best psychological during the sculpting time.
3. Follow the standard eyebrow sculpting process
Each cosmetic facility will have a different eyebrow sculpting process, but always need to ensure the following main process steps:
- Step 1: Draw eyebrows and edit them to satisfy customers. Incubate the client for about 15-20 minutes. Note that you need to use quality anesthetics with clear origin and meet the standards of the Health authorities.
- Step 2: Prepare a full range of specialized sculpting tools and make sure they are all sterilized with the utmost care. In particular, to ensure the best lighting conditions in the sculpture room for precise manipulations.
- Step 3: Ink color mixing. When mixing ink, you must observe carefully to determine the correct color ratio as the customer chooses.
- Step 4: Invite customers to check new equipment, engraving blades. This will give customers peace of mind.
- Step 5: Sculpting.
Adhering to the standard sculpting process not only helps you complete the sculpture smoothly, but also shows professionalism and gives customers confidence.
4. Instruct customers to take care of you after sculpting
After finishing the sculpting process, you need to wipe off the excess ink and then invite the client to check the results. A sculpted eyebrow is considered successful if it ensures a harmonious darkening, the sculpted eyebrows are naturally intertwined with the real eyebrows and the natural balance of the eyebrows.
If the customer is done testing and satisfied with the results, you need to apply Vaseline to lock the color. Then, advise customers to note the following points when taking care of your eyebrows at home:
- Do not let your eyebrows come into contact with water for the first 3 days.
- Do not arbitrarily pry your eyebrows, but let the color layer peel off naturally.
- Apply Vaseline continuously to keep the color, help you not to break the yarn.
- Add a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables and limit foods that can easily irritate the wound such as seafood, water spinach, sticky rice, etc., so that the eyebrow area quickly recovers and has a beautiful color.
In addition, you also make an appointment with the customer to reapply the ink a second time to ensure that the ink color is up to the best standard and the longest color fastness.
The above are the share of Miss Tram Academy About the notes when sculpting eyebrows. For the most perfect sculpting results, in addition to having solid workmanship, you need to ensure the quality of the ink, the steps of sterilizing the tools, the ratio of ink mixing as well as the lighting conditions. In particular, it is necessary to instruct customers to take care of their eyebrows after sculpting properly to ensure the best ink color. Hope this article is useful to you. Wish you always success with your career!
See More Articles About News – Share By Miss Tram Academy: