- Want to become a professional spa KTV?
- Are you still confused about the necessary and sufficient factors as well as what the daily work of a professional Spa KTV is like?
So let Miss Tram VietNam Please help answer the following article!
Find out about 1 Standard Working Day of KTV Spa Today
– The two minimum elements required of a professional spa KTV are to take care of the REAL PROFESSIONAL PROFESSIONAL OUTSIDE.
– To learn the spa profession is not difficult, however, to have a foothold in the market, each Spa KTV always has to learn and strive constantly. The daily work of a professional auditor is mainly:
- Spend about 30 minutes a day to exercise, move your body to be supple and refreshed for an exciting working day.
- Take care of soft hands, trim nails neatly before going to work.
- Cleaning, keeping the working space at the spa always clean and dry, especially at the beds and treatment rooms for customers.
- Check the equipment, machinery and operating status before entering the shift to ensure that the equipment is still running well, avoiding problems.
- Greet customers warmly, provide enthusiastic service advice to new guests and inquire about their status after using spa treatments.
- Coordinate with the front desk to answer questions for customers or make appointments for guests if any
- Directly performing customer care procedures: correct and correct operation is something every KTV must always keep in mind.
- After completing the course, ask the client to sit and rest for about 5-10 minutes; During this time, KTV should advise and advise guests on how to take care of their skin at home, apply sunscreen to protect their skin, and schedule a follow-up appointment with the guest (if any).
- Warmly say goodbye to guests, keep in touch with guests
- Clean the areas that have just finished the treatment, change towels, new pillowcases after guests leave.
Above, Miss Tram has revealed to you the most basic jobs of a professional spa KTV usually do during the day. To pursue the path of becoming Professional KTV Spa, you can contact Miss Tram Academy for advice and support!
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
- Training Course on Tattooing, Embroidery, Aesthetic Sculpture (Eyebrows – Eyelids – Lips).
- Basic Training - Advanced Professional Eyebrow Cosmetologist Training Course.
- Beauty Spa Professional Skin Care Course: Specializes in acne, pitted scars and safe skin rejuvenation.
- Basic - Advanced Eyelash Extension Training Course.
- Spa Specialist Training Course Basic - Professional Skin Care.
- Makeup Artist Training Course.
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!