In addition to the technology, bright white detox process, smooth skin, using natural masks are favored by many Spas because of their safety and goodness. By the way Miss Tram VietNam tip for KTV 3 types skin lightening mask With the whitening effect, customers will love it!
Revealing 3 Types of Natural Masks to Help Customers' Skin Brighten
1. Skin whitening mask from rice flour
Rice water and rice flour have been used for a long time in beauty with many vitamins and nutrients to help soothe and nourish, making the skin soft, smooth, and naturally pink.
– Implementation: grind/crush about 1 cup of raw rice to get a fine powder mixed with 3-4 tablespoons of unsweetened fresh milk to form a paste. Clean your face and apply this mixture for 20-30 minutes, then remember to wash your face with warm water
2. Skin whitening mask from orange peel vỏ
– Oranges are rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, so they are very beneficial for whitening, anti-inflammatory, exfoliating, acne treatment… The orange peel contains many nutrients, so when combined with yogurt, it will be effective. maximum
– Implementation: wash & dry orange peels for 2-3 days then grind into powder. When applying to the customer's face, mix 1 tablespoon of orange peel powder and 1 tablespoon of unsweetened yogurt, apply the mixture evenly on the skin for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with warm water and apply moisturizer.
3. Skin whitening mask from green tea powder
- Mentioning green tea is immediately thinking of vitamins A, B, E ... help whiten skin, prevent acne, melasma and freckles very effectively.
- Implementation: mix 1 tablespoon of green tea powder with 2 tablespoons of rice water in a clean bowl, then apply the mixture evenly on the face within 15 - 10 minutes, then wash the face with cold water. Hardly do 2-3 times / week you will see your skin bright white and markedly changed.
With information about 03 types of skin whitening masks above, it will help KTV be more confident, have more skills in skin care, help customers be satisfied with the service and improve their beauty!
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
- Training Course on Tattooing, Embroidery, Aesthetic Sculpture (Eyebrows – Eyelids – Lips).
- Basic Training - Advanced Professional Eyebrow Cosmetologist Training Course.
- Beauty Spa Professional Skin Care Course: Specializes in acne, pitted scars and safe skin rejuvenation.
- Basic - Advanced Eyelash Extension Training Course.
- Spa Specialist Training Course Basic - Professional Skin Care.
- Makeup Artist Training Course.
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!