How to Prepare Skin Whitening Mask With Vitamin E
Vitamin E is one of the essential ingredients that each of us needs for health, skin and hair. By incorporating vitamin E in our daily diet, we will quickly get rid of skin problems.
In addition, if you want to nourish your skin with vitamin E, you can make many types of masks with this ingredient. If you do not know the recipe for a skin whitening mask from vitamin E, please refer to the following instructions of Miss Tram Academy.
1. Skin care effects of vitamin E
Vitamins contain many uses for the skin, the most typical of which are:
- Vitamin E contains alpha-tocopherol, which is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the skin from harmful free radicals. Therefore, you can easily recognize the presence of this ingredient in any anti-aging cream or cosmetic.
- Vitamin E also helps treat acne and acne scars effectively. A study published in the American Academy of Clinical Dermatology found that people with severe acne had low plasma levels of Vitamin E.
- When combined with care products containing vitamin C, vitamin E will work to protect the skin from UV rays in the environment.
- This vitamin contains tocopherols and tocotrienols, which help to moisturize and brighten the skin over time.
- Vitamin E also has anti-inflammatory properties, helping to speed up the skin's regeneration process, replacing the old layer of cells with healthier cells.
2. Skin Beauty Formula With Vitamin E
Because of these effects, we (especially girls) are always advised to focus on the diet supplementing the essential amount of vitamin E. In particular, in many beauty treatments, vitamin E is one of the important ingredients of skin care mask formulas.
Here are the recipes that have a simple, quick and effective preparation for the skin. Please save and apply when needed!
Recipe 1: Vitamin E, lemon and yogurt
First you need to prepare the ingredients:
- 2 – 3 vitamin E capsules
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened yogurt chua
- 1 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Rose water in the right amount
- First, use a sharp needle to prick the vitamin E tablet to extract the liquid in it. Next mix all the ingredients together. Use rose water to gently remove makeup on the person applying the mask before applying this mixture to the skin. The mask should be evenly applied to the face and neck area. Wait for the mask to dry, then rinse with cold water.
- This mask not only helps reduce wrinkles, crow's feet but also brightens the skin. Vitamin E and yogurt will clean the impurities hidden under the pores, improving the elasticity of the skin. The lactic acid of yogurt, the citric acid of lemon will do the job of nourishing and moisturizing the skin, and at the same time fade brown spots on the skin.
Formula 2: Vitamin E, Papaya and Honey
- 3 – 4 vitamin E capsules
- 1 cup finely grated papaya
- 1 teaspoons honey
Use a sharp needle to pierce the vitamin E capsule to get the liquid in it, mix it with papaya powder and honey. Apply this mask to the wearer's face and neck. Usually the mask will stay for about 20 minutes and then wash your face with cool water.
Papaya is rich in papain, which has skin lightening properties. Vitamin E nourishes the skin, helping to repair damaged cells. Combined with the moisturizing effects of honey, this is a great face mask recipe. If applied and massaged regularly, the skin will be whiter and smoother.
Formula 3: Vitamin E, fresh milk and honey
This formula is suitable for those who have dry skin, problems with uneven color, less brightness.
To prepare you need to prepare:
- 2 vitamin E tablets
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoon fresh milk
Mix all ingredients together in a clean bowl. Apply the mask mixture to your face and neck. After about 30 minutes, rinse with warm water and use a gentle moisturizer for your skin.
Formula 4: Vitamin E, Melaleuca Oil, Coconut Oil and Lavender Essential Oil
Vitamin E and lavender essential oil have anti-inflammatory and skin-conditioning properties. Not only that, the gentle aroma of these essential oils will create a great relaxation effect, helping customers relax completely.
Ingredients to prepare:
- 2 vitamin E capsules
- 2 drops lavender essential oil
- 2 drops cajeput essential oil
- 3 teaspoons virgin coconut oil
Mix all ingredients together, massage gently on the face and let the mask stay on the skin for about 30 minutes. After that, you rinse with water and continue with other skin care treatments.
Here are some shares of Miss Tram Academy About the formulas of face masks, the main one is vitamin E. Because vitamin E is a good vitamin for the skin, so in addition to being absorbed by making a mask, you need to add it in sugar. eat large portions, or take tablets.
But the problem of taking vitamin E tablets, if it is too much, I will make up for it, and it is best not to supplement through the diet, which is best for your health. At the same time, before applying these recipes you need to know if you are suitable for any type, for example, your skin does not suit lemon, because before you used other mask recipes from lemon, you felt itchy. If the skin is too thin, don't use formula 1, like that.
It is necessary to take care of the skin in a very awake way, do not take care of the skin in a hurry, it will not achieve the desired results. Miss Tram Academy always wish you have great moments, have a beautiful and healthy skin. If you have any questions, you can contact Miss Tram for a free consultation on skin problems. Contact Info here
See More About News – Share Other Miss Tram Academy:
Simple Skin Whitening Effect From Fresh Milk