For the acne treatment process to have good results, surely the KTV can not skip the stage of taking acne kernels. However, at this stage, the skin needs special care to avoid infection, darkening and pitting scars.
To help KTV pocket his consulting experience - skin care after taking acne core, Miss Tram VietNam will reveal to you the secret GREAT via the article below.
5 Steps Skin Care After Squeezing Acne Can't Be Missed
After taking the acne core, the skin will be redder than usual, need to use a soft cotton pad to absorb water and clean the face, or use anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant masks such as green tea, aloe vera, milk fresh, no sugar… apply evenly on customer's skin
In addition, you can use a clean towel wrapped with ice and gently massage the skin that has just taken the acne core, which will help tighten pores and reduce redness and swelling effectively!
Combined with blue light for severe acne, this method helps the skin to calm down quickly, without irritation, and promotes the skin's regenerative mechanism to work more stably and effectively.
In addition to handling after taking acne kernels, KTV needs to know the following knowledge to advise customers to take care of their skin effectively:
- Limit makeup after squeezing acne, let the skin "clear" for 2-3 days.
- Sunscreen, anti-smog carefully when going out because the skin at this time is very sensitive, thin and catches the sun.
- Diet, scientific rest: increase fruits, vegetables, vitamins, minerals and drink enough water, get enough sleep...
- Use a cleanser with mild ingredients, suitable for your skin type.
- Absolutely do not touch, remove, squeeze on the skin, pay attention to cleaning objects that come into contact with the face a lot such as towels, pillowcases, blankets ...
Since the post-squeeze stage has been well understood and applied by KTV, Miss Tram believes that just trying and constantly learning will help you become a spa KTV with MIND and VISION, bringing natural beauty. for many customers.
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
- Training Course on Tattooing, Embroidery, Aesthetic Sculpture (Eyebrows – Eyelids – Lips).
- Basic Training - Advanced Professional Eyebrow Cosmetologist Training Course.
- Beauty Spa Professional Skin Care Course: Specializes in acne, pitted scars and safe skin rejuvenation.
- Basic - Advanced Eyelash Extension Training Course.
- Spa Specialist Training Course Basic - Professional Skin Care.
- Makeup Artist Training Course.
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!