With KTV Spa, hands is a very important "friend" companion, a pair of white, soft hands will score plus points with customers when you perform skin care services there. And today let's Miss Tram Academy Share the secret to help KTV Spa own "thousands of people" hands!
4 Secrets To Help KTV Spa Always Have Soft, White Bright Hands
1. Whiten hands with honey
Honey is a raw material containing a lot of vitamins A, C, and E that nourish cells from deep inside to help the skin always maintain moisture, smooth, bright white.
– You can combine with ingredients such as: honey – cucumber juice; honey + tomato juice; honey + banana + yogurt…
Mix these mixtures well, then gently massage and rinse with water to feel the effect.
2. Whiten hands with lemon juice
Lemon has citric acid with anti-inflammatory effects, kills bacteria, cleans the skin ... and vitamins C, E in lemons help whiten skin from the inside.
- Use a mixture of lemon juice - coconut oil to apply evenly on the hands combined with gentle massage, this mixture increases the cohesion and the ability to protect the skin is great.
3. Whiten skin with papaya – fresh milk
Papaya contains a lot of water, vitamins A, C, E and papain when combined with fresh milk, it will help the skin to be smooth, elastic and bright white.
4. Whiten skin with potato juice
This is an easy-to-find material, and contains a lot of carbohydrates, fiber, potassium, natural vitamin C ... to help remove dead cells, soothe bruises, and whiten naturally.
With the above 4 tips to whiten and smooth the skin of the hands above, it will help KTV use it effectively, thereby owning a pair of hands that are both "skilled" and smooth, making every customer fall in love!
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
- Training Course on Tattooing, Embroidery, Aesthetic Sculpture (Eyebrows – Eyelids – Lips).
- Basic Training - Advanced Professional Eyebrow Cosmetologist Training Course.
- Beauty Spa Professional Skin Care Course: Specializes in acne, pitted scars and safe skin rejuvenation.
- Basic - Advanced Eyelash Extension Training Course.
- Spa Specialist Training Course Basic - Professional Skin Care.
- Makeup Artist Training Course.
Please contact us immediately Miss Tram VietNam for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!