SHARE 06 BASIC STEPS OF CO2 TREATMENT OF SKIN
Women's worries about skin whitening, freckle removal, acne improvement, skin moisturizing balance ... have been "beautifully treated" by the CO2 skin detox method at Miss Tram Spa!
This method uses CO2 gas directly on the skin to deliver nutrients deep into the skin. When the mask and the surface of the skin come into contact with each other, CO2 is produced, and then it enters the blood vessels to meet red blood cells to produce fresh O2 to nourish the skin.
CO2 is put into the skin, the vascular system will work to eliminate CO2 out of the body. Accompanied by a large amount of toxins accumulated for a long time under the skin. Steps in the process of skin detoxification.
The effect of this process is that the skin is increased resistance, regenerated damaged skin structure will always be smooth, youthful, reduce acne, freckles. In order to perform the treatment effectively, the KTV needs to follow the following 6 steps:
- Step 1: First of all, you have to clean the client's face and proceed to exfoliate. Cleansing the skin will help unclog pores, creating conditions for CO2 nutrients to penetrate deeply, promoting the highest effect.
- Step 2: After exfoliating, you switch to a cold sauna to firm and smooth skin.
- Step 3: If the customer's skin has acne, it is necessary to apply the most suitable acne treatment methods for each type of acne.
- Step 4: Gently massage to relax the skin, blood circulation is rhythmic.
- Step 5: Apply a CO2 mask to the skin. Note that you should choose a reputable, well-censored product to care for your skin because the skin is inherently very thin and extremely sensitive (here suggests you can use the Mitate mask mixed with packs 1 and 2. ).
- Step 6: Apply and incubate the mask for about 30 minutes, you will switch to biological light for the skin. Here, the CO2 course recommends using Purple light to promote cell metabolism, increasing the treatment effect on the skin.
Some of the knowledge about the CO2 skin detoxification process that Miss Tram Academy sent to you here hopes to help you get more useful information. Good luck with your application!
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
- Course in Tattoo, Embroidery, Aesthetic Sculpture (eyebrows - eyelids - lips)
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!
You are viewing the article 06 Basic Steps of CO2 Detoxification in the category Blog Share of Miss Tram Academy. Any comments - reviews please send directly to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or comment right below the article. Don't forget to follow us for more good articles in the same category and share it with everyone you know!