The Right Acne Treatment For Each Level of Acne: Mild and Severe.
Acne-free, smooth skin that everyone doesn't love, but not every type of acne is covered with a treatment, the KTV needs to be based on the characteristics, shape, and extent of spread to have a treatment regimen. suitable acne treatment! If anyone is not clear, let Miss Tram say it!
Treatment of mild acne
Acne at this stage is mainly blackheads, whiteheads, sebaceous fibers, KTV will conduct intensive skin care through the following steps:
- Face wash, steam bath.
- Absorb sebum, remove acne kernels to deep clean hair follicles
- Apply essence to strengthen skin protection, special products to prevent acne from forming.
- Gentle massage helps nutrients penetrate deeply and relax for customers.
Treatment of severe acne
- Acne at this stage can be mentioned as hidden acne under the skin, pustules, red inflammation, cystic acne, acne ... It is possible to use special treatment technology to end this condition.
- At Miss Tram some HOT acne treatment technologies that are of interest to women and "book calendars" are: Snow Crystal, Fractional CO2 Laser, Blue light, ....
- The most prominent of which is the Fractional CO2 laser micro-activation technology with many smart features, quickly solving acne problems and restoring pitted scars, treating dark spots, tightening pores, regenerating bright skin. healthier and smoother.
Standard steps to treat severe acne:
- Step 1: Examination, skin examination and advice on the current acne situation.
- Step 2: Conduct toxin discharge to unclog pores, help get acne easily.
- Step 3: Get the right acne kernels at the right time.
- Step 4: Use the right acne treatment technology.
- Step 5: Apply herbal masks / apply special acne treatment products / nutrients to help treat and heal acne skin areas to the root.
From now on, no matter what the acne is, the KTVs all have a "beautiful treatment". Miss Tram Academy is always an address that many young people with a passion for beauty - cosmetology attend. If you are planning to "engage" in this profession, do not hesitate to contact Miss Tram immediately for advice!
You are viewing the article How to Treat Acne Grades: Mild and Severe in the category Blog Share at the website Miss Tram Academy. Any comments - reviews please send directly to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or comment right below the article. Don't forget to follow us for more good articles in the same category and share it with everyone you know!