How to Treat Folliculitis for Optimal Effectiveness?
Folliculitis is an inflammatory condition of the pores that often occurs in the area: hands, feet, back, scalp, buttocks, chest, face ... Currently, there are many effective treatment methods. Miss Tram Academy introduce to you KTV about PP using Bio-Omega Light combined with DORI Back Acne Special Gel.
Mechanical Operation and Uses:
- The wavelength of light penetrates deep into the hair follicle, eliminating rod-shaped bacteria - the cause of folliculitis.
- Helps to balance the process of oil regulation and keratinization of hair follicles, enhance nutrient metabolism and stimulate blood circulation.
- Increase collagen and elastin to regenerate new cells, contribute to fade dark spots, restore damage.
Especially, Special Treatment Gel has the ability to clean, antibacterial, control oil and provide moisture to the skin, enhance nutrients, make skin smooth, not bruised.
dry after treatment.
Step 1: Clean the skin with folliculitis with safe and natural cleaning products.
Step 2: Exfoliate the folliculitis skin gently and carefully.
Step 3: Take a hot steam bath with lemongrass essential oil to open up your pores.
Step 4: Take the hair follicles and inflammatory acne hidden under the skin with medical instruments.
Step 5: Disinfect the skin with a medical solution.
– Step 6: Going to antibacterial purple electricity for the skin to reduce swelling, support the skin to recover faster.
Step 7: Spray pure fresh oxygen deep into skin cells to help fight inflammation and eliminate toxins under the skin.
Step 8: Apply a mask to treat folliculitis combined with Omega Light biological light.
– Step 9: Apply special products to help treat: acne, folliculitis, dark spots…
>>>Recommended Articles: The Easiest Steps To Remove Leg Hair - 7 simple, easy-to-do foot hair removal steps for spa technicians.
With the sharing from AZ on how to treat Folliculitis above, it will help the KTV "pocket" skin care course more useful knowledge. Good luck with your application! Explore more Question and Answer section to receive more knowledge and useful experience about the beauty spa profession.