People's beauty needs are increasing day by day, which creates spiritual joy, job consolidation, and more regular income for KTVs. However, the frequency of continuous work also partly affects health Miss Tram VietNam Help you maintain good health when the work intensity is high with the following tips!
The Secret to Help KTV Always Keep Good Health When Working With High Work Intensity
1. Do not neglect to eat, supplement healthy meals
- Add vegetables, fruits, meat and fish rich in fiber and protein, limit greasy fast foods, hot spicy foods
- Add cereals, blended smoothies to provide more abundant energy.
2. Limit foods containing caffeine
– Caffeine helps you stay awake, so many KTVs always add this food to be able to “fight” all guests. However, it is not good for your health and makes it difficult for you to sleep, stay up at night, affecting the next day.
– Should limit coffee, energy drinks, chocolate, but instead with green tea, herbal tea will help a lot.
3. Exercise, exercise regularly
– The beauty of the beauty industry that many KTVs have to sit / stand to work for many hours, causing problems with bones and joints.
– You should make yourself active by going to get water, cleaning tools, rooms, doing muscle stretching exercises is very necessary.
With the above tips that will hopefully help KTVs have a healthy, supple body, save and apply now!
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
- Training Course on Tattooing, Embroidery, Aesthetic Sculpture (Eyebrows – Eyelids – Lips).
- Basic Training - Advanced Professional Eyebrow Cosmetologist Training Course.
- Beauty Spa Professional Skin Care Course: Specializes in acne, pitted scars and safe skin rejuvenation.
- Basic - Advanced Eyelash Extension Training Course.
- Spa Specialist Training Course Basic - Professional Skin Care.
- Makeup Artist Training Course.
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!