Although facial acne does not cause serious skin problems such as pustules, inflammatory acne. However, their existence on the skin makes us uncomfortable, lose confidence because the skin is not smooth. So how can we remove them? And Miss Tram Academy Learn some ways to make a natural face mask below!
How to Make a Natural Face Mask for Acne
What is acne?
Acne bran are tiny pimples with a white, black or yellowish core and they often have an open mouth on the surface of the skin. When the acne nuclei secreted by the sebaceous glands meet the air and oxidize, forming blackheads. Acne usually appears in areas with strong sweat glands, mainly concentrated on the sides of the nose and chin, in some cases appearing on the forehead.
Causes of acne breakouts
Acne on the skin can be because of very basic reasons. Small changes in hormones, increased sebum production on the skin, or infections can all cause acne. For people with oily skin, acne often appears.
Polluted environment, changes in living environment and weather, unscientific sleeping and eating habits are also the causes of acne that are more persistent and difficult to treat.
Some effective natural face masks to remove acne bran
1. Mask to remove acne bran from gelatine
Gelatine powder is known to be a common ingredient in food processing such as making cakes, jellies or making marshmallows, etc. Gelatine is a preparation made from collagen extracted from animal skin, bones or plants. This is an odorless, tasteless, transparent or slightly yellow colored protein. Using gelatine you will get an effective acne mask recipe.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of gelatin with 2 tablespoons of warm milk.
- Apply the mixture on the area of skin you want to remove the acne and wait for the mixture to dry on the skin.
- Then use your hands to gently peel off the mask from this gelatin.
- Use a damp cotton cloth to wipe the area where the mask has been applied.
Use the mask 1-2 times a week for best results.
2. Mask to peel acne bran from egg whites
Egg white is not only a nutritious food, but also a beauty ingredient with many great uses. Egg white contains an extremely large amount of natural collagen, which helps to increase the ability to regenerate new cells, improve the structure of the skin for smooth, youthful skin. Besides, the nutrients in egg whites will help improve skin pigmentation for brighter and more rosy skin. Using egg white as a face mask will help remove acne effectively, unclog pores and tighten skin.
- Separate the egg whites into a bowl, add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and mix well.
- Use a brush to apply this mixture to the area of your face you want to peel off acne, use a thin layer of tissue paper to cover the areas where the mask has just been applied.
- Continue using the brush to wet your face on the tissue you just applied.
- Wait until the mask dries, then gently peel off the tissue with your hands.
- Use a cotton towel to wipe the skin that has just applied the mask.
For oily skin, you can use this mask 1-2 times a week. As for dry skin, every 10-15 days.
- Before applying the mask, you need to clean your skin as well as exfoliate to help maximize the effectiveness of the mask.
- Steam your face for a period of 10 minutes before applying the mask, in order to open up the pores, thereby easily removing the acne.
- After removing the mask, wash your face with cool water. This is a way to help tighten pores as well as make the skin firmer.
- Do not use peel off masks too often because it can make pores bigger, making the skin more sensitive and damaged.
- Acne should not be peeled in the skin around the eyes, because the skin here is quite thin, peeling will cause the skin to age faster.
- Apply moisturizer after the peel to help restore the skin from the effects of the peel.
Apply the above types of masks along with knowing the precautions that Miss Tram Academy given will help you get rid of those nasty bran pimples. From there you get a smooth, youthful and rosy white skin.
See some other beauty articles at Blog Share: