"First and second skin" has been the standard of women for many years. Therefore, in addition to weight issues, almost everyone cares about their skin. Perhaps, "acne" is the eternal problem of everyone, including men and women from puberty onwards. Acne is an "uninvited" thing, they are very "stubborn", some people use dozens of different methods such as acne still clinging. Almost, when you want to make acne completely flattened, everyone chooses to take the acne core and then re-condition the skin.
Do you know how to squeeze acne properly? Today's article, Miss Tram Academy will share with you the information around this issue, don't rush through it.
1. Why is it necessary to pop acne?
In some cases, squeezing acne to speed up the acne treatment process
Many people think that squeezing acne only makes the skin condition worse, acne appears more. However, that situation only occurs when the acne extraction process is not correct and the acne squeeze tool is not hygienic.
In fact, if you want to treat acne at the root, you must get the acne core. After removing the acne nucleus under the skin surface, the acne treatment time will take place faster. At the same time, when you squeeze acne properly, you are also removing it dead cells, excess oil on the skin.
2. The dangers of squeezing acne incorrectly
Incorrect squeezing is when you use strong force on the skin, right at the location of the acne spots with the desire to push the acne out. Do you think that the stronger the force, the more acne will be pushed out? If that's your opinion, then dismiss it immediately.
Because the strong impact on the acne-affected area only causes the skin to be damaged, indirectly forcing the acne spots to penetrate deep into the skin and spread to other areas. That's why the more you squeeze a pimple, the more it swells and appears. Improperly squeezing acne, unsanitary hygiene also causes the skin to have deep scars for a long time, permanent pitted scars. Improperly squeezing acne can make acne worse
3. Helps you better recognize types of acne
When it comes to acne, we only have one type that includes many different types. Each type of acne will have its own way of squeezing and treating. Therefore, it is quite important for the institute to recognize and distinguish acne types before deciding to pop acne.
Inflammatory acne, pustules
This is one of the most formidable types of acne and everyone's obsession. The size of the pustules, inflammatory acne is quite large. This type of acne when appearing causes inflammation and pain in the acne skin area. The point worth mentioning is that the rate of formation of deep scars, pitted scars caused by inflammatory acne, pustules is quite high.
Acne and pustules
Acne appears most on the skin of young people during puberty. When this type of acne appears, the skin will be slightly red, swollen, and have a white head. Acne grows a lot on the forehead, both cheeks with a relatively dense density. Some cases of acne will have pus with an unpleasant odor.
Just hearing the name acne, you can already imagine how "destructive" it is and what shape it is, right? Melanoma is very large in size, it appears painful, so you will feel you have a slight fever. When this type of acne is not carefully squeezed, it will cause severe inflammation.
Acne bran, blackhead
This is the most common type of acne, appearing more on the nose and chin. Acne is small in shape, the head is slightly yellowish brown or black. Acne causes unsightly skin, if improperly squeezed, it can also turn into more severe acne.
4. How to squeeze acne properly without leaving scars
As mentioned above, many cases of improperly squeezing acne make acne more serious and inflamed.
How to squeeze blackheads properly
Blackheads are considered to be difficult to squeeze and cure completely. Squeezing blackheads incorrectly can also make the skin unsightly.
You can easily deal with blackheads by the following process:
Step 1: You need to wash your hands, use a deep cleansing, antibacterial cleanser to wash your face.
Step 2: Use hot water to steam your face (do not put your face too close to hot water because it can cause skin burns). Steam for about 5 minutes to open pores, blackheads easily escape.
Step 3: At this point, use your fingertips to gently press the blackhead area to push the acne out.
Step 4: When you have removed all the acne, remember to use a gentle antibacterial solution to wipe the newly squeezed skin. Finally, use cold water to rinse your eyes to shrink pores.
Safe and effective steam treatment for blackheads
How to properly squeeze pustules
Pustules are not the most severe of all types of acne. However, they are also irritating on the skin and quite unsightly. To squeeze pustules properly, to avoid scarring, you need to adhere to the following principles:
- You need to pay attention to clean your hands before squeezing acne to avoid infection or spread of bacteria to the acne-affected skin.
- Similar to the method of squeezing blackheads. Once you've cleaned your face with an antibacterial cleanser, you need to apply a solution of Salicylic Acid or Benzoyl Preroxide to the area where the whitehead spots are.
- Use a sterilized specialized needle to prick the tip of the pimple.
- You can use a cotton swab or your hand to remove the pus and the acne. You also need to disinfect the acne head and wash your face again.
- Need to clean hands before squeezing pustules
Need to squeeze acne with the right specialized acne squeezer
Should use a specialized acne squeezer instead of using your hands
- The first step you need to do is also use a makeup remover or cotton swab to disinfect the acne-prone skin before squeezing. Be sure to let your skin dry naturally.
- After being disinfected, the acne tree is clean, use the hollow end to put it on the acne and gently press it, so the operation must be very definitive. You need to multiply the acne bud all the way up, then take the sharp end of the acne stick to remove the acne. You should note to remove all acne kernels, leaving acne kernels can cause acne to become red and swollen again, and the skin is more inflamed than the original.
- Particularly for acne spots that are not "ripe", the first part has not yet come out. You use the sharp end of the squeegee to gently press on the acne to get rid of the acne.
- After squeezing acne, you need to use physiological saline to wipe over the affected skin area to remove bacteria. Note, to avoid skin irritation, you should not use any kind of facial cleanser or cream after squeezing acne.
5. Notes to remember when squeezing acne
Acne-prone skin is more fragile and sensitive than we think. Therefore, you need to minimize squeezing acne too often or try to use all means to squeeze out the acne.
Not only that, after squeezing acne, you need to pay attention to care and nourish your skin in the best way to avoid redness. You should pay attention to your skin after squeezing acne, if the condition worsens and causes pain, you need to see a doctor for timely examination and treatment.
If the condition of acne after squeezing is too bad, you should see a doctor for a timely examination
The method of squeezing acne only temporarily removes the acne, does not destroy the cause of acne. Therefore, acne after squeezing can go away, leaving no dark spots, but after a certain period of time, acne may recur. You need to go to a dermatology center to shorten the treatment time and bring long-term effects.
Above is the information that we want to share on how to squeeze acne properly, safely and without leaving scars. Hope this information will help you to have more experience in your beauty guide. Wish you find the most effective and safe skin care method for yourself. Thank you for taking the time to read the article.