Surely everyone in the family has heard the phrase "Eyes of the Phoenix", right?
The phoenix eye (also known as the phoenix eye) is an eye that has more black irises than white and is clear. The eyes are narrow in width, the tip of the eye is not pointed, but the tail is very pointed, has two clear eyelids and has a very good distance vision, symbolizing people with cultural intelligence.
So how about you? What do your eyebrows represent and how to determine if your eyebrows match your face or not?
Eyebrows - Silky eyebrows: characterized by the length that covers the length of the eyes, the shape of the eyebrows from bottom to top is dark, sharp and curved towards the tail. The distance between the two eyebrows is measured by the width of two fingers, preferably one and a half fingers.
According to the old concept, Phuong's Eye - His eyebrow refers to the girls who possess the beauty of "Sharp Fish Diving". Today, eyebrows are still "favored" and desired by many women. So, when shaping these eyebrows, KTV should note 3 points as follows:
1. Determine the starting point
Draw or mark with a line from the outside of the highest part of the nose and pull it straight up over the top of the eyebrow. Or draw a line at the inner corner of the eye and align it to the forehead.
- If your eyebrows are shorter than the corners of your eyes, then you need to start drawing them out more.
- If your eyebrows are longer than the corners of your eyes, you need to use eyeliner to blur the top of your eyebrows or use tweezers to pluck the eyebrows at the top of the eyebrows so that they match the length of the eyes.
2. Determine the curvature of the eyebrows
Place a small ruler on the outermost corner of your eye parallel to your brow. Then, draw a diagonal line in the center of the eye's center of the pupil, extending to the forehead.
The cut point of this diagonal line from the outer corner of the eye to the eyebrow is the highest point of the eyebrow.
3. Determine the end point
Add a diagonal ruler to the bottom corner of the eye and pull it up to the eyebrow. If this diagonal ruler cuts where the eyebrow is, that is the point where the eyebrow shape should end.
After you have completed the steps, to make sure your eyebrows are suitable for your face or not, you should perform an additional check with the following tools:
- Face Golden Ratio Measure
- App to measure and draw eyebrows Miss Tram Academy
These are the tools recommended by Miss Tram to help you perfect the shape of his eyebrows for customers before entering the beauty process.
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
- Training Course on Tattooing, Embroidery, Aesthetic Sculpture (Eyebrows – Eyelids – Lips).
- Basic Training - Advanced Professional Eyebrow Cosmetologist Training Course.
- Beauty Spa Professional Skin Care Course: Specializes in acne, pitted scars and safe skin rejuvenation.
- Basic - Advanced Eyelash Extension Training Course.
- Spa Specialist Training Course Basic - Professional Skin Care.
- Makeup Artist Training Course.
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!