[Q&A] How to handle if you accidentally pop a pimple and get infected
Squeezing acne is one of the forms of deep treatment of acne inside the pores, returning you a clean - healthy skin. But refraining from touching, squeezing or touching these pimples is indeed "harder than going to heaven" because according to habit, just something ungrateful appears, affecting beauty is a must. instant player.
This inadvertently causes acne lesions to be deeper, swollen, inflamed and causes infection (Usually occurs when arbitrarily handling acne at home, unhygienic tools ...)
So in the unfortunate event of an infection, what should our KTV or customer do? Refer to the following article of Miss Tram Academy to be able to answer this question!
Signs of an infected pimple:
- There is no sign of pain relief, swelling for about 2-3 days after squeezing acne
- There are signs of redness, swelling and edema around the pimples that persist after 4-6 days
- More severe may appear pus, or have mild fever symptoms ...
When encountering one of the above symptoms, do not subjectively treat yourself at home. Right now you need to do the following:
- STOP squeezing pimples or touching acne with your hands: This habit will make acne heavily infected and easily spread to surrounding skin areas
- Carry out skin hygiene
- If the infected acne is small and small, you can use a medical antiseptic solution to dot the acne, reduce swelling and reduce inflammation.
- Use sterile medical cotton or soft gauze dipped in physiological saline or boiled water to cool and then dab on the inflamed skin. Then gently clean the entire skin area.
- Absolutely do NOT use cosmetics or skin care products to avoid irritating or clogging pores worse.
- Immediately go to dermatology facilities, treatment centers specializing in acne skin
- If the inflammatory acne does not decrease, the swelling becomes bigger, then immediately go to the dermatology center, specialized in skin treatment to be examined and come up with a safe remedy - suitable for the skin.
- At that time, you should remember to strictly follow the instructions and procedures to avoid possible risks.
- In addition, it is also necessary to pay attention to nutrition and living in a more scientific way to increase resistance and promote faster skin recovery.
Hopefully with the above sharing, everyone knows how to handle when squeezing infected acne. Better yet, still advise customers to immediately go to dermatology centers for medical care and acne, to avoid possible bad consequences.
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!