[Q&A] Things to keep in mind when Assembling the Tattoo Injector
Miss Tram still vividly remembers the cute pictures of the students "𝒍𝒐́𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒈𝒐́𝒏𝒈, 𝒗𝒖̣𝒏𝒈 𝒗𝒆̂̀" when they first assembled each part of a tattoo machine by themselves for the first time. It took a bit of time, but it was still a memorable experience, right?
By the way, Miss Tram also wants to share a few small experiences when assembling tattoo sprayers so that the students of the next course will not be surprised anymore!
The tattoo machine is a supporting tool - a companion to the KTV during the working process. Therefore, the preparation and assembly stage will need to pay attention to the following points:
- Check if each machine part really fits together?
- Check if the needle pin is firm? Avoid the situation that the needle pin is loose, leading to the situation when spraying, the needle pin is thrown out of the machine.
- Check if the correct needle tip is attached?
- Check if the needle is firmly attached to the post?
- Check the power supply.
- Start you to check if the engine runs smoothly?
The inspection and meticulousness in each detail and each stage will bring unexpected effects to the work, as well as help you achieve the goal of "creating the perfect work". So, KTV, students REMEMBER not to skip this step before embarking on the tattooing process for customers!
TFor more information, see popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry:
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!