What should I do after popping acne? Facial care after squeezing hidden acne at spa….? This must be the question, the question of everyone when going to pop acne at the spa, isn't it? After squeezing acne, the skin needs to apply special care, otherwise it is very easy to get infected, leaving dark spots and pitted scars. So what are the care steps like? To help you gain more experience, Miss Tram Academy We will note some skin care problems after taking acne cores through the article below.
How To Take Care Of Your Face After Squeezing Acne
Acne – Not all types can be squeezed
Like the question above, it is true that not all acne can be squeezed. Acne is an inflammatory skin condition that affects people of all ages and can affect both men and women. There are many causes of acne, the most typical of which are:
- Endocrine disorders
- Clogged pores
- Face skin is infected, dirt
- Allergic reactions to foods and cosmetics containing corticosteroids
- Stay up late, stress
- The living environment is polluted, the water source is not clean
- Hot liver, the body's detoxification mechanism works poorly
Referring to acne, we have many different manifestations, including: acne bran, blackheads, acne, pustular acne, blood acne, .... When applying acne treatment to customers, depending on the situation, we have different methods. There are types of acne that just need to remove the core, apply a special treatment mask, apply anti-inflammatory drugs, it will go away; Some have to light up to kill bacteria and stimulate skin regeneration.
However, if the customer's acne has no core, blisters, skin tags, blood blisters, etc., it is not allowed to intervene to get acne kernels. Because these types of acne basically do not have a nucleus, it is easy to spread the damage, causing the skin to darken and leave scars on the skin.
Not all types of acne can pop
+ Note: How to Take Acne Correctly Đúng
In the process of squeezing acne, Miss Tram Academy also wants to note that you have a way to get the right kernel for all types of acne. Specifically:
- Squeeze acne can only be used by hands because using a squeezer is easy to cause scarring. To make it easier, you can use a sharp needle to make holes in the acne and then squeeze all the accumulated caps.
- Squeezing acne under the skin can be used by hands or a specialized acne stick
- Acne bran should use a mask to peel off
- Milk acne, use a squeezer or a vacuum cleaner
You absolutely must wash your hands and support tools carefully, because otherwise, it can cause infection on the customer's skin, making acne worse.
What to do after popping acne?
After removing the acne on the skin, we must take care of the irritation because often the skin will be redder than usual, even at the acne spots with red swelling. To reduce these symptoms, you need to first use a soft cotton pad to absorb water and clean your face. You can use masks with anti-inflammatory, soothing properties such as aloe vera, green tea, lemon juice, honey or fresh milk without sugar.
In addition, we have a simpler way to soothe the skin than using a clean towel to wrap an ice cube and gently massage it on the skin. These ways will help tighten pores, reduce swelling and redness quickly.
For severe acne cases, we should combine blue or blue light to quickly soothe the skin irritation, promote the skin's regenerative mechanism to work more stably and effectively.
After squeezing acne, you must soothe your skin
After squeezing the acne is complete, you start the next skincare steps or treatment course, and need to note the customer the following essential things:
- Careful sun protection must be taken. Do not expose your skin to sunlight or environmental factors because the skin is very sensitive at this time, and its ability to protect itself is weakened.
- Do not apply makeup after squeezing acne, let the skin breathe completely from 2-3 days later.
- Use a mild cleanser suitable for your skin condition.
- Use moisturizers containing vitamin B to heal quickly. Avoid skin care products containing vitamin C or E, which can cause irritation.
- Drink a lot of water, add foods such as green vegetables and fruits so that the skin has nutrients to help regenerate the skin effectively.
- Do not touch the skin with your hands, clean items that come in contact with the skin a lot such as towels, blankets, sheets, pillowcases, etc.
- Should limit staying up late, keep the spirit cheerful, avoid stress
Hope the above notes of Miss Tram Academy provided the necessary knowledge and experience essential in your skin care.
Attention: At Miss Tram Academy, there is currently training for Basic and advanced spa skin care course. Anyone interested can consult or contact the training department for more details. With always updating the right trend of skin care curriculumMiss Tram is confident to be one of the pioneer beauty salons bringing the latest and most advanced skin care technologies in the world to Vietnam.
And the secret of Miss Tram is that you can refer to it skin types and determine what type of skin you have through the following skin test: http://thammymisstram.vn/trac-nghiem-kiem-tra-loai-da-cua-ban/