Choose the Fruit Mask That's Right For Each Skin Type
Is the fruit mask good?? CORRECT but incomplete? Although the fruit mask is good, it needs to be the right skin type, the right fruit because there are different ingredients, then it will be correct and correct. Fruit mask is one of the safe and effective beauty methods often chosen by many women.
However, not all skin types can use fruit as a mask because each skin type will only be suitable for certain fruits. Therefore, you need to distinguish your skin type to be able to choose the most suitable fruit. Here are some fruit masks for each skin type that you can refer to.
1. Mask for oily skin (oily skin)
Girls with oily skin will feel extremely uncomfortable when their face always looks shiny. At this point, choosing the right mask will be the secret to helping her get rid of that obnoxious oily shine. The fruits below not only control oil but also replenish nutrients, help tighten pores as well as make skin smoother.
Tomato has long been known in beauty, to help whiten and smooth skin. Tomatoes are also considered a "panacea" for oily skin in the hot summer weather. Tomatoes contain a large amount of Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamins B1, B12, B3, Potassium, Iron and other essential minerals.
Besides, tomatoes also contain a lot of natural acids that have an oil-control effect, strictly controlling the amount of oil secreted. Thereby, improving the shine of the skin.
Step 1: Wash the tomatoes and put them in a blender to puree, squeeze out the juice.
Step 2: Wet the paper mask in the juice.
Step 3: Apply tomato mask for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with water.
In the composition of cucumber contains a large amount of Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Silicon Acid, astringent and high antibacterial properties. Using cucumber as a mask will help prevent and treat acne effectively, because cucumbers will attack each acne, kill bacteria, deep clean from there to help soothe and flatten acne quickly.
In addition, cucumbers also have the ability to balance moisture in the skin, help unclog and tighten pores as well as prevent oiliness effectively.
- Wash the cucumber and squeeze the juice.
- Use a paper mask soaked in cucumber juice and apply on the face for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse with water.
In addition, you can use cucumber carcasses to exfoliate to help smooth skin and not worry about irritation for sensitive skin.
2. Mask for dry skin da
If oily skin makes you disgusted because your facial skin always looks like an "oil pan", dry skinned women have a headache because the skin is always peeling and dry. And the following fruit masks will help moisturize, limit dryness, and prevent skin aging.
Avocado + honey mask
Avocados contain more than 14 vitamins and minerals. Besides, avocado is rich in antioxidants along with excellent moisturizing ability, helps smooth skin, eliminates wrinkles and acne. Combined with honey, it will produce a moisturizing mask, reducing dryness, returning smooth skin, protecting skin from environmental influences and effectively anti-aging.
- Mash ¼ ripe avocado (should only be mashed with a spoon, do not use a blender), add honey and mix well.
- Apply the mixture on your face and wait for 15-20 minutes, then wash your face with warm water and use cool water to wash your face again to help firm skin, tighten pores.
Banana + honey mask
Banana has a very effective moisturizing effect, the skin will be immediately hydrated when using banana as a mask. In addition, bananas also contain a large amount of Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin B, Vitamin A, Potassium, etc. to help nourish healthy skin, remove dark spots, whiten skin as well as anti-aging and reduce wrinkles effectively. fruit.
Honey is a beauty secret that has been used by women for a long time, in addition to its anti-inflammatory and acne-fighting effects, honey also has an effective moisturizing effect, they absorb moisture from the air and retain it on the skin. skin.
Combining these two ingredients will make a great moisturizing mask for dry, flaky skin.
- Mash ½ of a ripe banana (similar to an avocado, you should use a spoon to mash the banana, not with a blender), then add honey and mix well.
- Apply the mixture on the face for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with warm water, then wash your face with cool water to tighten skin as well as tighten pores.
3. Mask for combination skin da
Combination skin is even more difficult to care for when the skin is dry and tight on the cheeks but oily in the T-zone. Here are some masks to help you effectively take care of this skin.
Papaya mask + lemon juice
Papaya is a fruit that not only provides many nutrients beneficial to health, but it is also a beauty ingredient used by many women. In papaya contains many nutrients such as Potassium, Vitamin A, Vitamin C and many other minerals, which have the effect of providing moisture to the skin, repelling signs of aging.
Besides, papaya also contains a special enzyme, papain and BHA, which gently exfoliates the skin, unclogs pores and effectively removes oil. Lemon juice also works to help clean oil, even skin tone as well as brighten skin effectively.
- Use ripe and mashed papaya then mix well with lemon juice.
- Apply the mask mixture on the skin and wait for about 20 minutes and then rinse with water.
Apple + honey
Apples contain a lot of Vitamin C, which helps support collagen production for firm skin. Besides, apples also contain natural salicylic acid, which is very effective in treating acne as well as many other nutrients.
Honey is a very good ingredient in moisturizing, anti-inflammatory and acne treatment. Using an apple mask combined with honey will help balance the combination skin, limit the amount of oil in the T-zone as well as provide moisture to the cheeks.
- Squeeze apple juice, then add honey and mix well.
- Apply the mixture on your face and wait until it is completely dry. Rinse your face with warm water then rinse with cold water to close the pores.
Some notes when applying a fruit mask
- Do not abuse more than 2 times per week.
- Exfoliate and clean the skin before applying the mask.
- Do not use if the skin is irritated with the fruit.
- The fruit mask will make the skin more sensitive to the sun, so it is best to apply the mask in the evening. Use sunscreen every time you go out.
- Clean your face after each fruit mask.
Above are some types of fruit masks suitable for each skin type. Wish you successful application and have a smooth, healthy skin. If you have any questions about beauty, you can contact Miss Tram Beauty Academy squid fishing tours.
Check out some more articles at Blog Share: