Do you know what a "cosmetic tattoo practice certificate" needs? Cosmetic tattooing is a method of "semi-permanent makeup" chosen by many women. Because with the growing era, the more modern tattooing techniques, the eyebrows, lips and eyelids will be beautified quickly, safely and bring the most natural results.
In particular, cosmetic tattoo spray is not too expensive or risky like plastic surgery, and it reduces a lot of time to do makeup every day. Therefore, more and more customers are looking to this beauty method and therefore, cosmetic tattooing is gradually becoming a very future profession today.
To become a professional cosmetic tattooist, you need a license to practice – this is a minimum requirement when you want to work in the beauty industry. So how to get a license to practice cosmetic tattoo spray? And Miss Tram Academy Find out in the following article!
What's Needed for a Cosmetic Tattooing Practice Certificate?
1. What is a certificate of cosmetic tattoo spray practice?
A certificate of cosmetic tattoo spray practice is a certificate that proves that the holder has been trained, ensuring that he has all the necessary knowledge and skills to practice tattooing.
A valid cosmetic tattoo practice certificate is when the holder has fully participated in the training period and completed the exam by a licensed training unit of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs. This certificate is valid for life and you can use it nationwide.
In addition to the official certificate of cosmetic tattoo spray, the technician needs to graduate and be granted a certificate of prevention of infection with biological blood fluids issued by a competent health facility.
When you have a certificate of cosmetic tattoo spray practice, your job opportunities will be higher. You have the opportunity to work in prestigious facilities and beauty centers. Or you can apply to open your own business.
2. How to get a license to practice cosmetic tattooing
To get a certificate of cosmetic tattoo spray practice, you need to register for a training course at qualified tattoo training centers (these centers have been licensed by the Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs). training activities).
At prestigious training centers, you will not only be granted a practicing certificate but also be trained in the most complete and methodical skills and knowledge about cosmetic tattooing. So, after the course, you can confidently practice without depending on the degree.
Note: Before choosing a vocational training center, you need to research carefully, as well as consult many different sources of information to make the right choice. Because besides the quality training centers recognized by the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs, there are still many fraudulent and poor quality centers.
3. The most important thing when you follow the cosmetic tattoo industry
Although certification is a necessary condition for you to practice, the most important factor is still the skills and knowledge you gain after each course. Because a practicing certificate only helps you step into the tattooing profession, it is the working attitude and true ability that determines your salary and future.
Therefore, choosing how to study at a training center is very important. A reputable tattooing training center not only ensures that you have enough knowledge and skills in the profession, but also organizes an exam for a formal practicing certificate after the course. Therefore, after the course you are completely equipped with the necessary conditions to develop with the tattoo spray profession.
So, how to recognize a quality training center?
- As a prestigious training center, famous in the market today.
- Taught by highly qualified, professional instructors.
- There are clear and practical curriculum and learning routes.
- Guided practice on real people.
- Be sure to master your skills after completing the course.
- Received diplomas and practice certificates under the supervision of the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs.
Before signing up for a course, read carefully the information on the website, fanpage, forums or consult with experienced predecessors. Thus, you will understand the center you are about to attend to make the best decision.
+ Note: Income from Cosmetic Tattooing
4. Benefits of taking courses at Miss Tram
Miss Tram Academy is a cosmetology training center with nearly 20 years of experience in the beauty industry, led by Master Dong Bao Tram - one of the pioneers, bringing the technique of spray embroidery and sculpture to Vietnam.
Not only is he considered as one of the masters with golden hands of Vietnamese aesthetic sculpture, Master Dong Bao Tram is also a passionate teacher, highly appreciated by thousands of students and professionals for his ability. Professional and always passionate about the profession. Therefore, each course at Miss Tram Academy is meticulously crafted to bring the highest quality of teaching to each student.
The benefits of participating in embroidery and sculpture courses at Miss Tram Academy:
- The curriculum is compiled and continuously updated by leading experts. Ensure high applicability and keep abreast of new technologies and trends in the industry.
- Master Dong Bao Tram and a team of professional lecturers with close capabilities and sharing know-how and experience in the profession.
- Guided – with hands-on practice (free sample funding).
- Guaranteed professional proficiency after the course.
- Supported accommodation (clean, comfortable and spacious dormitory) if students are far away.
- Open classes on demand: Accelerated learning, Group learning, Online learning, ...
- Full set of machines and tools are given throughout the course.
- Received other beauty courses such as eyelash extensions, skin care techniques, nipple spray, etc.
- Have the opportunity to receive a scholarship of up to 30 million VND and officially work at Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center.
Of course, after each course at Miss Tram Academy, students are given a graduation exam to get a full-time practicing certificate.
In addition, you are also entitled to the Graduation Exam HEALTH CERTIFICATE Hygiene - prevention of blood-borne infections - biological fluids. In particular, students are supported with a valid practicing certificate INTERNATIONAL if required.
With the above shares of Miss Tram Academy, hope you will understand more about the certificate of cosmetic tattoo spray practice. A practicing certificate is a necessary condition to enter the beauty industry, but to be successful with the profession, the most important thing is the attitude and ability of each person. So, always be serious and choose a reputable vocational training center to study!
Hope this article will be useful to you. Wish you always have the best decisions to be successful on your chosen path!
See More Articles About News – Share By Miss Tram Academy: