Eyelash extensions are a beauty trend that appeared many years ago, but in recent years, this trend has really grown strongly, becoming one of the beauty trends chosen by many women. choose. Along with that development is the birth of many modern and advanced eyelash extension technologies. However, eyelash extensions only focus on the upper lashes, but few people pay attention to the lower lashes.
Why is that? Should we or should we not perform lower eyelash extensions. And Miss Tram Academy Find the answer with the article below.
Whether or not to perform Lower Eyelash Extensions
1. When should lower lashes be applied?
A line of thick, curved eyelashes not only makes the eyes bigger and rounder, but also a special highlight, attracting the attention of the opposite person, exuding the beauty of the whole face. However, the number of people born with thick and long eyelashes is very small and choosing beauty methods to overcome those disadvantages is essential. There are many different ways to overcome the disadvantages of eyelashes, but eyelash extensions are a quick, safe and effective method chosen by many people.
As a person who is interested in beauty as well as eyelash extensions, you must be familiar with the types of eyelash extensions. What about the lower eyelid? Should we or should we not perform lower eyelash extensions? In fact, lower eyelash extensions are also quite common and safe, but women are often satisfied with only performing upper eyelash extensions, so there is usually no need to add lower eyelashes.
That means that the bottom eyelash extension is not mandatory, so it depends on your needs and preferences whether you want to connect the lower eyelashes or not.
However, eyelash extensions also need to bring a sense of proportion and harmony to the eyes, so if you choose eyelash extensions with thick eyelashes like black rose eyelash extensions, the advice of Miss Tram is that you should add the lower eyelid to bring harmony and balance to the eyes.
Although it is said that lower eyelash extensions are suitable for everyone, there are still special cases where you should not perform lower eyelash extensions, such as:
Eyes sensitive to any component of the glue: In this case you should not perform eyelash extensions, whether for upper or lower lashes. Because if you try, mild allergies can occur, causing swelling of the eyelids in a short time, more severe can affect the eyes and human health.
The lower eyelid is too weak or damaged by the environment or makeup: The lower eyelid is inherently very weak and sensitive, but the lower eyelid is much weaker and more sensitive than the upper eyelid. Therefore, if the lower eyelid is too weak or damaged, it is best not to perform eyelash extensions because glue or false eyelashes can affect the lower eyelid as well as your eyes.
2. Notes when performing lower eyelash extensions
To bring a beautiful, long-lasting and especially safe eyelashes to your eyes and health, you should keep in mind some of the following notes:
- About the false eyelash materialSynthetic false eyelashes should be avoided, but you should choose silk false eyelashes with ultra-thin, light properties that will help reduce the feeling of heaviness on the eyes as well as bring a more natural look.
- Size of false eyelashes: For the lower lashes, the length of false eyelashes is usually from 4mm-7mm and thickness 0.15-0.20mm.
- Eyelash extension glue: Should choose quality eyelash extension glue, safe, not irritating to the eyes as well as not affecting the real eyelashes.
- Thickness between lashes: The lower lashes have usually less eyelashes than the upper ones, so you should only connect with a moderate amount, avoid too thick, it will feel heavy and unnatural for the eyes.
- Eyelash extension facilityEyelash extensions should be done at reputable and quality facilities with a team of skilled technicians who will help you own a beautiful, natural eyelash and avoid mistakes in the process of eyelash extensions, without making your eyes heavy. , thick, lumpy. And especially avoid errors that affect your eyes as well as your health.
- Care mode: Eyelash extensions need to be taken care of carefully, you should listen to the instructions and advice of the eyelash extension facility to avoid affecting the real eyelashes, eyes as well as keeping the eyelash extensions longer.
3. How to take care of the lower lashes after connecting
- Avoid rubbing your eyes, which can affect the position of the eyelash extensions as well as cause breakage and loss of eyelashes.
- Do not wash your eyes with warm water, as warm water can affect the adhesion of the glue.
- Do not apply mascara and remove makeup, as mascara can affect the extensions and makeup remover can cause the eyelash extension glue to quickly lose its adhesion.
- Do not lie on your side or face down on the pillow, because that position will cause the eyelashes to fall off, move from the original position
- Regularly check eyelash extensions to detect broken, falling strands and make them more beautiful and even.
- Wear glasses every time you go out to prevent dust from entering your eyes, eliminating eye rubbing.
Eyelash extensions are optional, depending on the needs and preferences of each person, there is a choice of whether or not to connect lower eyelashes. Hope with the above sharing of Miss Tram Academy has brought you useful information for your beauty or profession.
See More About News – Share Other Miss Tram Academy: