Get the acne As a very important step as a premise for acne treatments to be most effective, the use of acne needles is the way many KTVs use to remove acne quickly. But can all types of acne apply this method? Especially headless acne Should I use an acne needle?
Let Miss Tram VietNam Answer with useful information below about this issue!
Should or Shouldn't Use a Headless Pimple Needle
Headless cysts cause swelling, redness, and pain in the surrounding skin. With the name "headless acne", but the essence still has the acne core deep inside. The use of this type of acne needle is applied in the case of:
- Acne is mild.
- Acne grows individually, not in clusters.
- Acne is small in size.
How to properly remove headless acne
Step 1: Steam helps to clean and clear the skin of the face, helping the acne to be exposed easily for processing, reducing burning pain.
Step 2: Disinfect needles, clean hands.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with antibacterial soap to remove harmful bacteria, use medical gloves in the process of squeezing pimples.
- Disinfect needles before treating headless acne by: boiling in hot water for 20 -10 minutes or soaking in alcohol 70 degrees (10 -20 minutes) then steaming dry before use.
Step 3: Squeeze acne gently
Use a light needle at the tip of the acne to reveal the nucleus, then use 2 fingertips to gently press the skin around the acne to push the acne out quickly, use a medical cotton to wipe the skin area just made.
Step 4: Wash your face after using the acne needle
After the KTV is done, wash the customer's face with acne cleanser, use acne cream/serum/essence to treat scars and dark spots after acne for customers.
There is no type of acne that can make KTV "surrender", it is important to acquire a lot of useful knowledge to apply to all skin care - acne treatment cases!
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
- Training Course on Tattooing, Embroidery, Aesthetic Sculpture (Eyebrows – Eyelids – Lips).
- Basic Training - Advanced Professional Eyebrow Cosmetologist Training Course.
- Beauty Spa Professional Skin Care Course: Specializes in acne, pitted scars and safe skin rejuvenation.
- Basic - Advanced Eyelash Extension Training Course.
- Spa Specialist Training Course Basic - Professional Skin Care.
- Makeup Artist Training Course.
Please contact us immediately Miss Tram VietNam for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!