Those who pursue the aesthetic embroidery industry also know about the granulation roller in their kit, right? Today, let's Miss Tram Academy Learn more about the Uses - Usage of this "friend"! I'm sure there will be many students who need this useful information.
Revealing the Uses, How to Use the Beading Roller in Cosmetic Embroidery Spray
Uses of granulation rollers in cosmetic embroidery
- Used in techniques of Shading, Ombre, Micro-touch to create Eyebrow - Lip beads, helping KTV adjust the shape, adorn the sharp, harmonious but still retain the natural beauty
- The granulation effect is more beautiful and clearer than that of conventional machine embroidery.
How to use the granulation roller correctly
– KTV can use the eyebrow engraving handle with removed the head to install the engraving blade, then screw the zen to fix the granulation roller to the engraving handle.
– Put ink into the hole on the roller, you can also dip the roller into the ink.
– Use a background sprayer for the lips to have a factor effect, then roll to create particles on the lips and eyebrows.
– There are 2 types of granulation rollers on the market: 10 10mm needles and 7 7mm needles with usage:
- If you are a newbie, an intern, you should choose a small size of 7 7mm needles to practice first on fake tattoo skin for proficiency and then continue on real samples.
- If you are an experienced KTV, you can use a large size to create fast granules, large particles, the ink goes deep into the skin (note good control of the roller to avoid causing pain to the customer)
With all the experience of granulating rollers in aesthetic embroidery, it will be of great help to KTV on the way to pursue his dream. Good luck!
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
- Training Course on Tattooing, Embroidery, Aesthetic Sculpture (Eyebrows – Eyelids – Lips).
- Basic Training - Advanced Professional Eyebrow Cosmetologist Training Course.
- Beauty Spa Professional Skin Care Course: Specializes in acne, pitted scars and safe skin rejuvenation.
- Basic - Advanced Eyelash Extension Training Course.
- Spa Specialist Training Course Basic - Professional Skin Care.
- Makeup Artist Training Course.
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!