The Great Uses That Hair Removal Technology Brings To Spas
Those who are "vi – oo – feather"Disturbing often find methods of shaving, plucking, waxing but the effect is not as expected. Since then, laser, IPL, RF, and E-Light hair removal technologies were born, which is a leap forward to help Spa solve the problem of "jungle" for many customers.
Let's take a look at the great uses of hair removal technology for Spa!
- Hair removal with high-energy light: the principle of these methods is to break down the hair's papillae, causing them to fall into a state of inactivity or slow down, shorter and lighter than before.
- High efficiency of permanent hair removal: from 70 to 98% depending on the location of each person.
- Short treatment time: from 5 to 10 times, each time from 10 to 30 minutes depending on the area of the body to be removed.
- Limiting damage to the skin: Modern technology now has a built-in cold heat conductor to reduce burning, redness and blistering of the skin.
- Suitable for many skin types: each hair removal technology will have a wavelength suitable for white, yellow or black skin types.
- Reduces folliculitis: the laser beam with a temperature of 70 - 80 degrees Celsius will contribute to killing bacteria that cause fungal and folliculitis, and at the same time, stimulate collagen production, tighten pores, rejuvenate skin. effective….
- Appropriate cost: depending on the modern machinery and techniques of the technology, there will be different treatment costs. However, it is completely within the range that customers can pay.
Above are other great uses that hair removal technology brings, wish you to collect more useful knowledge and successful application.
If you see the above information Miss Tram VietNam Please share usefully SHARE or SAVE immediately to use when needed. Miss Tram VietNam It will also be very happy to receive more feedback, experiences or questions that need to be answered that people send!
Please contact us immediately Miss Tram VietNam by number 1900 7018 for more advice on details of courses and study paths as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!
|✔️ Details of beauty and spa courses||✨ Tattoo, Embroidery, Sculpture, Eyebrows, Lips, Eyelids|
|✨ Basic – Advanced Skin Care & Treatment|
|✨ Eyelash Extension Specialist, Eyelash Perm|
|✨ Makeup Artist|