Use CO2 detox mask in skin care is a method that most KTVs have heard of, isn't it, because this procedure brings a lot of benefits and effects to customers.
[Q&A] What Does CO2 Detoxification Mask Bring? What Great Uses?
Learn about the use of a CO2 detox mask to know why:
- The treatment works by the mechanism of CO2 gas, penetrating into the blood vessels to promote cells to absorb more oxygen, accelerate metabolism, tighten pores, regenerate healthy skin.
- CO2 helps to eliminate toxins and dark spots on the skin.
- Increase collagen production, regenerate damaged skin areas.
- Skin becomes smooth, effectively prevents aging.
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.
STANDARD implementation steps of the process:
- Cleanse skin, exfoliate dead skin cells to help unclog pores.
- Then proceed to cold sauna to smooth the skin.
- Take the acne core if the customer's face has acne.
- Gently massage your face for good blood circulation.
- Apply CO2 masks to customers, so choose quality products from reputable units.
- Incubate the mask for 20-30 minutes, then project the biological light machine, (using purple light to accelerate the metabolism of cells, increasing the effectiveness of the skin).
CO2 mask treatment with many outstanding advantages, easy to implement but the results make customers EXTREMELY SATISFIED. Hope the KTV will "fall in love" with the uses and methods to effectively beautify customers!
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
- Training Course on Tattooing, Embroidery, Aesthetic Sculpture (Eyebrows – Eyelids – Lips).
- Basic Training - Advanced Professional Eyebrow Cosmetologist Training Course.
- Beauty Spa Professional Skin Care Course: Specializes in acne, pitted scars and safe skin rejuvenation.
- Basic - Advanced Eyelash Extension Training Course.
- Spa Specialist Training Course Basic - Professional Skin Care.
- Makeup Artist Training Course.
Please contact us immediately Miss Tram Academy for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!