Not only has the ability to remove divine hair, now with new improvements, IPL . technology It is also applied in professional cosmetic methods and procedures.
So how is it that we so often forget to teach respect by respecting the children themselves? What is IPL?? And how is IPL applied in cosmetology and beauty. Together Miss Tram Academy Find out the answer through the content of the article below!
What is IPL?
IPL acronym for Intense pulsed light – is a beauty technology that uses a powerful, intermittent, scattered, multicolored pulsed light source from a Xenon Flashlamp bulb to pass through filters in an extremely short time (about 2 to 50 milliseconds) .
IPL works on the principle of photothermolysis, has a therapeutic effect melasma, freckles, wrinkles, skin tightening and skin regeneration, etc. In addition, IPL is also a technology applied in hair removal process to help bring high efficiency.
Compared with laser, the light of IPL is usually softer and has higher safety. Therefore, IPL beauty technology usually does not harm the skin as well as the epidermis under the skin.
Advantages – Disadvantages of IPL . Technology
- IPL is painless, has no side effects and offers high therapeutic efficiency.
- IPL is effective in reducing scars and pores.
- Helps regulate sebum on the skin, ending inflammatory acne, cystic acne, pustules, ..
- Fast treatment and recovery time.
- IPL works poorly on areas of sagging or dark skin.
- IPL only maximizes the therapeutic effect in the long run.
Practical Application of IPL in Beauty
IPL is applied in improving skin pigmentation and even skin tone. Moreover, it also helps to treat the signs skin aging, improve skin smoothness as well as skin texture.
Thanks to its strong beam, IPL has the ability to absorb and regenerate collagen in the epidermis under the skin, helping to shrink pores and remove wrinkles more effectively.
IPL works to reduce unwanted skin pigmentation such as melasma, freckles to make the skin brighter and more even. IPL also helps remove congested blood vessels that cause redness. See more 3 Today's Effective Skin Rejuvenation Lifting Technology.
IPL waxxing based on elos technology, which removes hair on surfaces without burning pain. Has the ability to increase collagen production, so after hair removal not only has the effect of tightening pores but also making the skin area become softer and smoother.
Hair removal with IPL technology not only brings high efficiency, does not cause skin damage, but can also be applied on all skin types. See more Effective hair removal method popular today.
Thanks to the combination of bipolar radiofrequency and infrared light, IPL is able to stimulate fibroblasts to produce elastin and collagen, helping to lift and tighten skin more effectively.
Treatment of acne
IPL is one of the most effective, comfortable, and free acne treatments. Often applied to cases of inflammatory acne, acne, pustules, ...
Suggested references: How To Treat Puberty Acne
Who Should Not Apply IPL Technology?
Although IPL is a technology that brings many high efficiency in beauty, but not everyone can apply this method. Some cases where IPL should not be used include:
- People with light sensitive skin.
- People with chronic diabetes.
- People with a weakened immune system.
- People with hormonal disorders or hormone disorders.
- Sunburned, sunburned skin.
- People with dry skin.
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- People with a history of skin cancer or skin infections.
IPL Treatment Notes
- Treatment time must be from 5 sessions or more, each treatment is about 1 month apart to bring good effect.
- After treatment, the skin will initially become darker or darker. However, after a while the skin will return to normal.
- The skin will become more sensitive after the treatment, so do not scratch or touch the skin to avoid damage to the skin.
- Regularly take care of your skin to avoid harmful effects from the outside environment such as UV rays or sunlight by applying sunscreen every time you go out.
Here is all the information about beauty technology IPL and applications of IPL in beauty that Miss Tram Academy just shared. Hope the content of this article will be useful information for you.