Apply Mask Correctly – After Masking, Should I Apply Moisturizer Or Not
This is a common question that not only girls, even those who study Spa - skin care also wonder. Next Post Miss Tram Academy will share some basic knowledge about the importance of moisturizing the skin, especially the skin after applying a mask (paper mask, homemade mask).
1. Importance of moisturizer after masking
If you are wondering if you can apply the mask after applying the mask moisturizer or not, the answer of Miss Tram Academy is YES. And this is something that skin care experts encourage us to do well, even if we want to have beautiful skin as expected.
In the care and treatment of skin problems, providing the right amount of moisturizer for each skin type is an essential skin care principle.
No matter what type of mask is used, homemade or prepackaged, applying lotion After applying the mask will bring great results. And not only lotion, acne products and other skin care products are also more effective after masking.
Experts explain the reason is that most masks usually only care for the skin in the epidermis. Meanwhile, lotions, moisturizers, ... will go deep into the subcutaneous structure and help skin care more effectively.
On the other hand, when we apply a mask, the skin epidermis is cleaned and removed the dirt and bacteria attached to the skin. This helps lotions and skin care products to be absorbed quickly and easily into the underlying structural layers, making the skin smoother and firmer.
A note for you is that if you use a paper mask, you should choose a cream of the same brand to be safer, more secure, and avoid skin irritation. At the same time, it is advisable to give priority to masks and natural skin creams that are safe and bring long-term effects.
How to properly apply a mask and moisturize the skin?
Masking is only a very small step in the skin care process, but you also need to keep the following steps in mind for the best skin care, helping the treatment procedures to achieve optimal results.
- Step 1: Cleanse thoroughly first. This step needs to be done well to remove makeup, lipstick, dirt on the face.
- Step 2: Wash your face with warm water and a specialized cleanser, suitable for each skin.
- Step 3: Exfoliate your skin with homemade natural masks or reputable products.
- Step 4: Steam your face to open up the pores, helping the skin to better absorb the mask's nutrients.
- Step 5: Apply the prepared mask on the face. Depending on the type of mask and each skin type, we have different time to save the mask on the face. Usually it should only be about 15 to 30 minutes.
- Step 6: After applying the mask, then dry with a soft towel or let the skin dry on its own. Last step, do not forget to apply rose water and apply lotion to the skin.
So Miss Tram Academy helped you answer the question of whether you should apply lotion after applying the mask. Hopefully, these will be useful knowledge to help you take care of your skin comprehensively, contributing to the best results for yourself and your customers.