What is a Laser Machine? Treatments Needed Using Laser Machine.
Using Laser in Beauty is being widely popularized, because this is a solution with the principle of breaking down melanin pigments, acne-causing bacteria, foreign bodies left in the skin, etc., bringing unexpected effects. So do the "rookie" students know which procedure Laser is used in? Let Miss Tram help you get "all" information on this topic!
Laser stands for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation - is the amplification of light by radiation, this type of light carries a high energy source, affecting the body without leaving sequelae.
Some procedures/services using laser machines such as:
- Treatment of acne, pitted scars
- Treatment of melasma - freckles
- Remove tattoo
- Facelift – Skin rejuvenation
Laser technology is widely applied in Spa and brings positive results after only 1 use, depending on each treatment, there will be different wavelengths:
- 1064mm wavelength: affects pigments in the dermis and dermis without causing damage to the skin
- 1320nm wavelength: help shrink pores, remove pop blackhead, tighten and whiten skin, help skin rejuvenation, remove wrinkles.
- 755nm wavelength: this type of wave captures color extremely well, used to treat melasma, remove color tattoos and improve skin pigmentation (wavelengths of 1064nm and 532nm are difficult to do this)
- 532nm wavelength: helps to remove freckles, eyebrow tattoo, lip tattoo, but 532nm wavelength is easy to cause tissue peeling, tissue damage, some cases may leave scars, so KTV needs to pay attention when performing .
With the above sharing, KTVs, Students have pocketed very important knowledge in the treatment - intensive skin care, wish you successful application!
You are viewing the article List The Treatments Needed Using Laser Machine in the category Blog Share at the website Miss Tram Academy. Any comments - reviews please send directly to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or comment right below the article. Don't forget to follow us for more good articles in the same category and share it with everyone you know!