Acne This is an age-old problem not only for women but also for men. Acne causes discomfort and loss of confidence when communicating. Therefore, services about Acne treatment always get a lot of attention.
As a professional skin care professional, you need to master the basic knowledge of acne to be able to advise customers most effectively. This paragraph Miss Tram Academy Please share about the types tiny acne and remedial solutions.
Identify types of tiny acne
Blackhead This is the type of acne that many people suffer from. Dead cells, bacteria, and dust accumulate on the skin, making it impossible for the oil produced to escape from the surface of the skin. This causes the pores on the skin to become clogged. The identification point of this type of acne is: the tip of the acne is oxidized and gradually turns into a characteristic black color due to direct exposure to the air.
When you have blackheads, looking at the skin will see that the pores are often enlarged. This will make the pores more susceptible to oxidation by the environment, resulting in black blackheads.
Blackheads often appear on the nose, cheeks, T-zone on both sides of the nose. This type of acne will not cause pain or swelling. However, if you arbitrarily pop the acne, the acne can progress more seriously, causing inflammation and developing into cysts or pustules.
Acne bran These are tiny white bumps – they are usually scattered all over the face (mainly the nose, chin, can spread to the neck and chest). Whiteheads do not grow individually but float in small clusters, making the skin rough, lack of smoothness and less sharp.
Normally, it is difficult to see whiteheads, only when the skin is stretched, small white clusters can be seen. Although it does not cause pain and swelling, whiteheads are persistent, difficult to treat completely and spread quickly.
Hidden acne It is a type of acne that is very difficult to see the acne core and the acne head. Usually only emerges as red spots located deep under the skin and is very unsightly. They do not grow individually but often grow in clusters and will increasingly spread to the surrounding areas on the face.
Whiteheads form when long-term dead skin cells along with the amount of oil secreted and bacteria that clog pores. Unlike blackheads, this type of whitehead is usually located underneath a closed pore.
Whiteheads often appear in both men and women between the ages of 14 and 35. In which, women are more prone to whiteheads due to exposure to harmful substances in cosmetics. For men, acne develops during puberty. Without proper treatment, whiteheads will persist into adulthood.
Take care of your skin to avoid minor acne
To help the skin to be free of all kinds tiny acne raging, it is necessary to take care of the skin from the inside and the outside. Here are tips to help protect, Skin Care from these types of acne.
- Drink a lot of waterDrinking enough water will help to purify the body, avoid letting the body (especially the skin) fall into a lack of water. Therefore, make yourself a habit of drinking water regularly to avoid acne.
- Do not touch your face with your handsHabits such as leaning on your chin, touching your face will give bacteria the opportunity to appear on the skin, thereby causing acne. Besides, the "manufacturing" of self-squeezing acne also makes acne more and more.
- Wash your face every dayWashing your face every day will help clean the skin of bacteria, dirt and excess oil. Use a face wash twice a day to wash your face. Because just washing your face with water is not enough to clean the skin from acne-causing factors.
- Eat sensibly: Avoid eating foods high in sugar, irritants, and hot substances – they will cause acne to be present on the skin. Instead, eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Limit makeup: Regularly using a lot of point cosmetics will cause acne to increase by clogged skin pores. If reluctant, you should prioritize makeup products containing many minerals (mineral powder) to protect the skin from acne.
Small acne treatment method
There are many methods to treat microscopic acne, in which there are 3 main methods: treatment with natural ingredients, using cosmetics and using treatment courses.
Acne treatment from natural ingredients:
You can use natural masks to dislodge stubborn acne quickly. With just a few easy-to-find ingredients, you can completely make your own acne mask at home, both effectively and economically.
Ingredients such as aloe vera, green tea, cucumber, honey ... are very often used to treat acne. Depending on your skin type and acne type, you can choose the most suitable natural mask formula for you.
Besides natural remedies, acne treatment with cosmetics is a method chosen by many people. Because it brings fast results, it is more convenient with the use of natural ingredients. However, the choice of acne treatment cosmetics should be carefully consulted according to the acne condition and skin type to avoid unnecessary irritation.
Use acne treatment at spas/clinics:
Acne treatment at Spa is the method that many people choose because acne treatment is a long-term process that requires the advice and understanding of a dermatologist and advanced technology.
Acne treatments often have the following advantages:
- Treatment of hidden acne, blackheads, ... according to each regimen suitable for each customer.
- Control sebaceous glands, prevent clogged pores causing acne recurrence.
- Repair damaged skin and help skin become smoother and more rosy.
- The treatment time is faster, the effect is more obvious.
A professional skin care - treatment specialist needs to understand skin problems very thoroughly. This way, you can improve your skills and have more opportunities for growth. Hope the sharing of Miss Tram Academy about tiny acne above will be useful to you. Wish you always success with this beauty profession!
You are viewing the article Identify Common Types of Small Acne And How To Treat It in a good forum Blog Share of Miss Tram Academy. All reviews and comments, please send them directly to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or you can comment right below the article. Don't forget to follow other good articles of Miss Tram Academy and share it with everyone.