Q – A: What is the Most Effective Treatment for Acne Scars and Dark Spots Today?
Acne scars + bruises: are two problems that any KTV Spa is very interested in, today let's join Miss Tram Academy to learn in detail about the "problem" that causes customers to have headaches, from which to draw. Give me experience for successful treatment!
What is acne scars?
- Acne scars are formed by "heavy" acne types such as: pustules, cysts, acne ... they are damaged by external factors leading to necrosis of hair follicles, the process of restoring that part of the skin is not is filled to form acne scars.
- When acne becomes severe, the surrounding skin thickens to promptly cover the skin; causes rough, rough skin to form acne scars that are unsightly.
What is a bruise?
- The skin after acne changes color darker than the surrounding skin.
- When the skin is attacked by acne, the combination of UVA and UVB rays causes the basal layer of the epidermis to produce more melanin, making the acne skin darker, darker and forming dark spots.
- In addition, when acne will cause damage to the skin, a new layer of skin will form to replace the old skin, but the sun protection ability is still poor, making this new skin area more prone to darkening and darkening.
- Use masks with natural ingredients: turmeric starch + unsweetened yogurt, lemon juice, pure honey, potatoes + fresh milk without sugar...
Using Fractional CO2 Laser technology:
- Micro-point technology affects the epidermis, causing fake damage to the skin, thereby increasing collagen and elastin production to make the skin smooth, white, and effectively fade acne and acne scars.
- Non-invasive to the surrounding skin, absolutely safe
- Skin rejuvenation, shrink pores.
With the above information, it has helped KTV to put knowledge in the learning bag, right, hope you will try, learn thoroughly and practice diligently to bring the best results! See Actual acne treatment results at Miss Tram. In addition, you can also refer to How to squeeze acne without leaving scars , and skin care after acne treatment to advise your customers!
Miss Tram Helps You Answer Many Questions At: Blog FAQ