Increasingly advanced skin research technology, accompanied by new discoveries about the complex working principles of microorganisms on the skin, leads to a change in the process of skin cancer. Acne treatment. Therefore, skin care technicians need to constantly learn and improve Knowledge of the microbiological system of the skin, for timely updates and have Best acne treatment for customers.
Let's Miss Tram Academy research Acne disease and skin microbiota to get more new insights on this issue.
Acne Triggers From Ancient Studies
Since ancient times, C.Acne has been shown to be the biggest cause of acne, through research by means of laboratory culture by scientists. The evidence makes C.Acne unable to "fallback" for his actions.
C.Acne is an agent that stimulates the defense response of leukocytes to break down pores By releasing enzymes, increase sebum production, increase pore horny. C. Acne is automatically eliminated by the scientific community, with the hope that: the skin will be free of acne when the C.Acne factor is eliminated.
However, there are still big question marks in the mechanism of action of C.Acne. Why does C.Acne still work properly on healthy skin? There is also research demonstrating that C.Acne contributes to the regulation of the skin environment, as bacteria always exist on the skin, rather than as an irritant from the external environment. This caused scientists at that time to have a headache to find the underlying causes of acne on the skin.
New Discovery on Skin Microbiology and Acne Formation Mechanism
New discovery about skin microbiota: Thanks to gene decoding technology, scientists have discovered that the skin is an ecosystem with many types of microorganisms living in symbiosis with each other in a certain number, to maintain the harmony of the environment. skin. C.Acne is not a separate factor, but actually a bacterium belonging to the group of Actinobacteria and 3 other groups including: Proteo Bacteria, Firmicutes and Bacteroidetes living on the skin.
Mechanism of acne formation:
- Skin ecosystem imbalance: microorganisms that exist on the skin microbiome all play a certain role in regulating the symbiotic ecosystem.
- A typical example with bacteria C.Acne: C. Acne helps the skin prevent the harmful effects of Staphylococcus aureus - the causative agent of Eczema. But C.Acne also unbalances the skin due to its biological mechanism of inhibiting other strains of bacteria. This is completely natural in ecosystems, there are different advantages and disadvantages of microorganisms.
- Biofilm formation and antibiotic resistance: Any overgrowth or deficiency of certain microorganisms can cause acne and other skin diseases. The overproduction of microorganisms creates a Biofilm – a community of acne bacteria. Biofilm consists of living microorganisms clustered together, resistant to antibiotics. In addition, it also produces other diseases on the skin, such as acne.
Since then, acne research has changed its thinking in a new direction. Retinoids and Benzoyl Peroxide stand at the number 1 priority in the treatment of acne.
The mutual interaction of skin bacteria: the new discovery of the skin microbiome raises many questions that need more extensive research on the main causes of acne and the mutual antagonism between the bacteria. . The abnormal proliferation of a bacterium causes various skin diseases and demonstrates its "dictatorship" on the ecosystem.
- Staphylococcus aureus strains are active on dry, itchy red skin.
- For acne-prone skin, well-developed C.Acne causes a biological response to other bacteria.
New Acne Treatment Solution “Modern Standard”
Prebiotics and Probiotics are live microorganisms that are considered the “food” for the microorganisms. Probiotics inhibit the growth of acne. Prebiotics feed beneficial bacteria for the skin. Before there is acne medicine By balancing the ecosystem, Prebiotics and Probiotics are expected to be mutually beneficial bacteria and inhibit the growth of pathogenic bacteria.
Currently, with the increasing situation of antibiotic resistance and new understanding of the skin microbiome, antibiotics are no longer a priority in acne treatment regimens. The new acne treatment regimen prioritizes two active ingredients, Retinoids and Benzoyl Peroxide, which have a good effect on treating acne and other skin problems, replacing antibiotics. Only recommend using antibiotics after 6-8 weeks of acne treatment with new methods that are not effective.
>>> See more: Top 8 effective acne treatment ingredients for skin
In addition, you must add more fermented foods containing beneficial bacteria. Ensure a nutritionally balanced diet that helps keep your immune system healthy. Avoid direct skin contact with items containing many bacteria. Wash your hands often and avoid touching your skin.
In addition to C.Acne, there are many causes of acne, mainly due to an ecological imbalance on the skin. Technicians need to grasp new solutions to apply in the acne treatment process at the facility, in order to bring the highest efficiency to their customers.
With the above article, Miss Tram Academy hope the technicians will have more knowledge Acne disease and skin ecology.