Learning 1 – Practice 1: Commitment to “HARD JOB” Fresh Graduate!
- Good knowledge, solid skills.
- Gain work experience.
- Quickly handle situations.
- Make many beautiful "works" for customers.
That's what Students will be trained during the courses at Miss Tram Academy!
After graduation, students "hard-work" through the following benefits and quality commitments:
The curriculum focuses on: 20% theory, 80% practice to help students become more skilled.
- Focusing on practice helps students quickly improve their skills, after learning the theory, they can practice immediately, effectively applying the eyes - ears - hands.
- This method helps to streamline and refine the most useful information for students.
- There are sharing sessions on how to consult, take care of customers, handle crises before, during and after beauty treatments.
Teaching experience of classroom teachers
- Students are trained and guided by reputable experts and lecturers with many years of experience in the profession.
- Especially with the participation of Grand Master Dong Bao Tram - who has more than 17 years of experience in training and operating Miss Tram Natural Beauty Center.
Check students' skills after each module
- At the end of each module, students will be assessed periodically for results to summarize the knowledge and skills learned in each stage.
Any part that is weak is free to retrain
- In case students are not sure of the knowledge, nor have they practiced any part, the Instructor will re-pair that part until the student is proficient before moving on to the next lesson.
- Ensure 100% of students firmly grasp the new knowledge to continue the lecture progress, do not skip lessons, do not ignore the difficulties students encounter.
If you see the above information Miss Tram VietNam Please share usefully SHARE or SAVE immediately to use when needed. Miss Tram VietNam It will also be very happy to receive more feedback, experiences or questions that need to be answered that people send!
Please contact us immediately Miss Tram VietNam by number 1900 7018 for more advice on details of courses and study paths as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!
|✔️ Details of beauty and spa courses||✨ Tattoo, Embroidery, Sculpture, Eyebrows, Lips, Eyelids|
|✨ Basic – Advanced Skin Care & Treatment|
|✨ Eyelash Extension Specialist, Eyelash Perm|
|✨ Makeup Artist|