Due to the increasing demand for beauty of people, spa centers have been opened more and more, invisible medium has brought the spa profession into a very "hot" profession. Many young people have chosen the path to become a professional spa specialist, but do not know where to study and how long the apprenticeship is. Miss Tram Academy more advice to help you better understand this issue.
How long does it take to learn the beauty spa profession?
Beauty is inherently the needs of everyone in different times, so the beauty profession will always be a popular profession. In today's time of "many teachers lack of workers", becoming a spa specialist is the right step for many people.
What does spa apprenticeship include?
Apprenticeship spa you will be trained in all the knowledge of the spa industry such as:
- The mechanism of operation of beauty machines and equipment.
- Research skin problems such as aging, freckles, acne types, ...
- Techniques for squeezing acne, taking acne cores, taking care of acne skin.
- Treatments for acne, whitening, skin rejuvenation, ...
- Needle roller, white incubation, white infusion and many different skin care and treatment methods.
- Treat melasma, treat pitted scars intensively.
- Cosmetic tattooing (eyebrows - eyelids - lips).
After graduating, you will become a skilled spa worker, able to confidently apply for jobs anywhere or open your own spa centers.
How long is the spa apprenticeship?
It is difficult to give an exact number for this problem, the duration of apprenticeship depends on many factors:
Due to the institution
Teaching facilities have a great influence on students' learning time. Are the instructors good and experienced in the profession? Are the classroom teachers able to convey knowledge well? Are the lecturers dedicated to the profession, do they want the students to be talented, or do they just teach to have enough knowledge? Those things determine the students' ability to absorb.
Second, depends on whether this training institution teaches all the necessary skills of the spa staff, or only partially trains them? Whether the equipment is modern or not, can students practice on real people or just learn vegetarian theory and practice on mannequins.
In addition, students are also the ones who decide their study time. If you are passionate, diligent, eager to learn, you will surely succeed sooner than those who are less interested in learning.
Usually, a professional spa course will last 2-3 months for serious learners, and longer for some slow learners. The length of time will vary from student to student.
+ Note: Perfect Skin Care Treatment
Where to study spa?
If you want to pursue a spa career with certainty, then you should choose reputable departments like Miss Tram Academy to study. This is one of the very few centers with a lot of experience in the profession, with a team of good lecturers as well as modern facilities. When studying at Miss Tram you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn from top experts.
- Access to the most modern beauty methods in the world.
- Hand-held just dedicated, practice on real people.
- Obtained certificates of national value and certificates of international value.
- Opportunity to work with a leading beauty center Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center.
- Awarded scholarships and tuition assistance.
- Support to open classes on demand.
With more than 17 years in the profession, Miss Tram Academy has trained many different classes of students. There are friends who open their own centers, there are friends who follow the teaching profession, some have been successful with the profession or are pursuing a career with an attractive salary. We are proud to bring the opportunity to everyone, helping you follow the path you love and succeed with your passion.