|Q&A| What Knowledge Do Eyelash Extension Students Acquire At Miss Tram Academy
In the midst of many training centers, eyelash extensions teaching facilities are springing up every day like "mushrooms after the rain", yet Miss Tram Academy is still trusted and chosen as the "smelter" of the students. Do you have questions about the reason or content of knowledge that students will receive in the course?
With more than 15 years in the field of beauty and training, the courses at Miss Tram have always been identified as a vocational training course. That is, it will focus on practice to help students have the opportunity to be exposed to many real-life situations, as a stepping stone and experience for improving their skills.
Particularly with this CONNECTING course, students will consider enrolling in between the Basic and Advanced PROFESSIONAL eyelash extensions course.
With the BASIC course, the training content of Miss Tram Academy focuses on very basic parts so that students have a solid knowledge base, step by step approach and familiarize themselves with the profession. This course is designed to suit those who have never/have been exposed to eyelash extensions for the first time:
– Guide to familiarize yourself with the necessary eyelash extensions tools
- How to choose the right eyelash style for each customer
- Guide to picking eyelashes smoothly
– Practice removing eyelashes, attaching eyelashes
– Practical Guide to 3D Angel Silk Eyelash Extensions
– Practical Guide to Eyelash Extensions Black Rose
– Classic Eyelash Extensions Practical Guide
– Practical guide to eyelash extensions mix colors
After completing the basic course, if they want to further improve their skills, students will often study to PROFESSIONAL, adding additional training contents:
– Instructions for practicing eyelash extensions Volume 3D – 4D – 5D
– Practical guide to eyelash extensions with stones
– Practical Guide to Eyelash Extensions Kim
– Practical guide to eyelash extensions Katun
Although the amount of knowledge is slightly different, the center's COMMITMENT is that upon completion of the course, all students will have KNOWLEDGE - MASTER SKILLS.
After reading this far, there will surely be many of you who want to "steal the book to school" right away, right? So please contact Miss Tram's experts for more advice and choose the most suitable course!
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
Please contact Miss Tram Academy immediately for more advice on the study path as well as see if you are suitable for this profession or not!
See More The Answering Questions For Students Học By Miss Tram Acadmy:
How To Fix The Case Of A Customer Who Has Been Spraying Lips For 6 Months And Has Protruding Upper Border
The Essential Kit When Learning Eyelash Extensions What's Included
Which Lip Color Is Suitable For The Skin Of The Most Vietnamese People