The way in which the ink color is mixed will directly determine whether the eyebrow color is standard or not, and at the same time avoids the case where the sprayer is damaged and less aesthetic. Ink color mixing is not difficult, but it needs its own secret. Miss Tram Academy This secret will be revealed shortly.
Instructions on How to Mix Eyebrow Color Correctly
As we all know, the level of ink mixing greatly affects the results of embroidery such as:
- If you mix too much brown, your eyebrows will turn red and unsightly.
- If the ink is too diluted, the eyebrows will be difficult to color.
- If the black ink is mixed too much, the color will turn blue, which is difficult to handle.
- If the color of the ink breaks unevenly, it will also make the eyebrows darker and lighter, uneven in color.
Therefore, to be able to become a professional spray-embroidery KTV, proficient color mixing is an extremely necessary factor.
Some experience in mixing standard ink colors
In addition to personal preferences, your color needs to match the customer's skin, so that the customer becomes beautiful and elegant. Before spraying, KTV needs to carefully advise customers, help customers choose the most suitable eyebrow style and color.
The first is in case white customers like brown, then you can mix natural brown by using 4 drops of HS-1 (black brown) along with 2 Sienna Suede (brownish brown) to spray. And if the guest is white but doesn't like brown much, you can mix the gray-brown ink by using 2 Sienna Suede with 2 Dark Brown (gray brown) to spray for the guest.
In case customers dye their hair blonde or prefer a golden brown color, you can choose chocolate brown by using 1 chocolate caramel to spray. European customers should use gray brown will be very suitable, mixing gray brown is very simple with 1 Gray and 1 Dark Brown
If the client's skin is dark, dark, you can use dark brown with 4 drops of HS-1 to spray. As for normal customers, you can advise customers to choose the popular dark brown Medium Brown HS-1 with a suitable eyebrow shape.
How to learn standard color mixing?
To be able to mix the best colors, you should study at prestigious training centers like Miss Tram Academy. Here, in addition to a full and detailed study program, you will also be given valuable experiences by leading tattoo experts in the field of cosmetology, and at the same time instilling passion to help you try harder and be more confident. with profession.
When studying at Miss Tram, you will be trained in eyebrow tattooing from A to Z, from eyebrow structure, use of each type of machine, how to mix ink to the most modern tattoo spraying techniques, helping you to be completely free. believe when leaving the profession.
In addition, when studying at Miss Tram Academy:
- Students are provided with a full curriculum in multiple languages, and are taught by elite instructors.
- Provided with all equipment as well as practice models, have the opportunity to interact with the most advanced tattoo machines and technologies today.
- The facilities are very spacious and are fully supported for learning.
- Have the opportunity to work in the system of beauty centers Miss Tram - Natural Beauty Center, are supported to take a vocational certificate exam issued by the Vietnam National General Administration of Vocational Training, valid for life throughout the country.
When studying at Miss Tram, students are also supported with basic soft skills such as customer counseling skills, how to help customers reduce stress during tattooing, as well as what types of music should be used to help comfortable atmosphere.
We provide students with all the necessary skills to help you firmly build your future, become a professional eyebrow tattoo artist, and bring beauty to the community. If you want to pursue a career in cosmetic tattooing, do not hesitate any longer, contact Miss Tram Academy now to hear useful tips from the leading cosmetologists in Vietnam.
>>> View Lock Learn Sculpture Tattooing Eyebrow - Eye - Lips