- 1 A Guide To How To Take Care Of Melasma Skin The Right Way
- 2 1. Correct understanding of melasma: causes and mechanism of formation
- 3 2. Causes of Melasma Need to Know
- 4 3. How should melasma be taken care of?
A Guide To How To Take Care Of Melasma Skin The Right Way
Compared to other types of acne, it is quite difficult to treat melasma because it is related to the problem of changing skin pigmentation. In addition, if not taken care of, the skin condition can worsen and the signs of aging appear faster.
And this can cause "terrible" obsession for women, causing them to lose their beauty and confidence. So when encountering these conditions, how will you take care and guide customers to take care of their skin? Some shares below of Miss Tram Academy It will give you a lot of useful information.
Melasma, if not properly cared for, will be more severe
1. Correct understanding of melasma: causes and mechanism of formation
Melasma is one of the quite common problems on our skin (especially in women), causing a heavy impact on a person's psychology as well as aesthetics. Melasma are spots or patches of skin that are darker than other areas of the skin.
Melasma occurs most often on the face (bridge of the nose, forehead, chin, cheeks and even lips), in addition, they can mark their presence in other parts of the body. This is a phenomenon of increased production of melanin in the basal and dermis layers, causing the skin to appear dark and ugly.
According to Doctor Le Phuong Mai - Dermatology Specialist (Ho Chi Minh City Dermatology Hospital), melasma is classified into 3 main types as follows:
Melasma: Melasma legs form in the epidermis, dark patches appear clearly on the surface of the skin. Melasma patches are usually dark brown or light yellow. This type of melasma is easy to treat because the legs are not deep under the skin.
Melasma: Melasma legs go deep into the bottom layer and dermis of the skin. This type of melasma is light brown in color and lies faintly beneath the skin. If melasma spreads, melasma is deeply ingrained, difficult to treat without using modern technologies.
Mixed melasma: It is a combination of the two types of melasma above. When facial skin appears at the same time melasma and spots, the treatment will be extremely complicated.
2. Causes of Melasma Need to Know
Melasma has many types and the causes of melasma are also very diverse. Dermatologists have done extensive research to find the main groups that affect our skin. Among them, the most likely to cause melasma include:
Due to a decrease in female hormones
If hormones work less effectively, endocrine decline will lead to a series of problems related to women's health and beauty such as: dry, wrinkled skin, moisture imbalance, loss of protective film. Protects skin from environmental influences. Thereby causing the skin to absorb sunlight, increasing the concentration of melanin causing melasma.
Due to endogenous skin aging process
This process happens naturally according to the rules, but if the body lacks the necessary nutrients, aging will come quickly, causing more severe effects. Usually after the age of 35, melasma will appear in many people.
Impact from the outside environment
Factors including: sunlight, polluted air, unclean water sources, the use of cosmetics, etc. can all leave bad effects on the skin, causing the accumulation of more melanin.
Effects of bad free radicals
Through eating habits, metabolism or other treatment effects can stimulate bad free radicals to develop, destroy cell membranes leading to aging on the skin, including melasma. skin.
3. How should melasma be taken care of?
When receiving treatment for cases of melasma, we must first understand how to classify melasma to come up with an appropriate treatment regimen. In addition, melasma skin needs separate care steps, to limit the severity of melasma as well as to help the skin absorb the nutrients in treatment.
Melasma skin needs proper care
The care of the skin with melasma, you should guide your customers as follows:
- The skin needs to be cleaned thoroughly every day to remove dirt, cosmetic residue to help the skin "breathe", open pores to stimulate new cells to grow.
- We can use natural skin care masks (preferably ingredients containing Vitamin C to increase collagen synthesis, improve skin pigmentation) such as yogurt, honey, lemon, turmeric, tea. green, ... Instruct customers to limit the use of cosmetics containing chemical ingredients or bleaching agents because they will take away the skin's protective film, causing more severe skin damage.
- Skin needs to be carefully shielded when going out in the sun with a hat, jacket, mask and don't forget to apply sunscreen suitable for each skin type (oily skin, dry skin or sensitive skin, ...)
- In the treatment of melasma, we can apply procedures such as: Vitamin C electrophoresis, skin rejuvenation with gold essence fresh collagen, ND Yag Laser, ... In case of necessity, customers will drink more Oreful - Collagen ZO to support melasma from the inside.
Hope the article has provided you with more useful knowledge!