|Review knowledge for students Miss Tram| Technical Instructions for Using Eyebrows Safely – Correctly
To reduce pain during cosmetic tattooing, the use of numbing cream has been certified by leading tattoo experts as the most effective solution and is almost absolutely harmless to the health of the user. and does not affect the quality of the tattoo spray area.
However, the person performing anesthesia needs to do the right technique to achieve the highest efficiency.
Today, students review the knowledge they have learned to remember longer!
1. Safe and accurate eyebrow incubation steps
Use numbing cream to cover the entire eyebrow and wait for about 1-15 minutes depending on how thin or thick the client's skin is, then incubate the other side.
How to use numbing agents so that the client does not feel pain:
- Numbing cream: numbing type is used to incubate before making. Depending on the time of each type stated on the package that we brew. Anesthesia can be incubated for too long.
- Allowed medical anesthesia from 5%, incubation time will be longer, about 40 minutes.
Numb on the market ranges from 25% - 50%, the incubation time will be shorter, about 15 - 25 minutes depending on the type. However, some guests will be allergic to this numbing: heart palpitations, difficulty breathing
How to brew:
- Disinfect eyebrows, help numbing more effective
- Apply a layer of numbing cream 1mm thick
- Annealing nylon
▪️ Safe anesthesia: The type of numbing used for open wounds. Use during the process, apply to the eyebrows and leave for about 2 minutes, until the client's burning is gone, then the anesthetic will take effect.
Advice to buy a good quality numbing medicine, because when using the normal type, you will see that the skin is a bit shiny and tight, so the ink cannot get downc
Get more information about:
– Program to recruit students to transfer the profession of Spray Embroidery Sculpture Aesthetic at: https://bit.ly/2JA5bSa
– Details of courses at Miss Tram Academy at: https://bit.ly/2L99UzV
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!
See More Articles In Category Eyebrow – Eyebrow By Miss Tram Academy: