A Guide to Distinguishing Basic Facial Skin Types of Customers
Learning the basic types of facial skin to have a beauty and care plan is one of the extremely important background knowledge for students who want to take the course. Skin Care and Acne Treatment
Usually there are 5 types of facial skin, each with its own characteristics, showing elasticity, pigmentation and protection from environmental aggressors. So how can we distinguish what kind of skin a customer has? Let's find out with Miss Tram Academy!
Use blotting paper to test the skin tissue on the areas behind the chin, outer cheeks, forehead and outer nose and see the results together.
- This type does not appear greasy on the blotting paper after wiping, the skin is neither too dry nor too greasy.
- Recognition: Oil does not stick to the paper, not red, healthy skin.
- In this case the blotting paper is not greasy and is quite clean but there will be signs of peeling and dryness after the test is carried out.
- Identify: Dry, dull skin, less elasticity.
- When checking, there will be oil stains on the blotting paper, most often on the cheeks, nose and forehead.
- Recognition: large pores, shiny skin, appearance of acne and blackhead.
- This skin has 2 states of dryness on the cheeks - around the eyes and an oily appearance in the T-zone of the forehead - nose - chin.
- Recognition: shiny skin, enlarged pores, acne bran - blackhead.
- This skin type is dry, inflamed, and prone to allergies and redness. This skin type is very "difficult to pamper", it needs a suitable method, using professional treatments at the Spa to take care of it..
- Recognition: red, itchy, dry skin.
Above is a way to distinguish each customer's facial skin type, students can easily advise and choose the right skin care course for each customer. Good luck!
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
- Training Course on Tattooing, Embroidery, Cosmetic Sculpture (Eyebrows - Eyelids - Lips).
- Basic Training - Advanced Professional Eyebrow Cosmetologist Training Course.
- Beauty Spa Professional Skin Care Course: Specializes in acne, pitted scars and safe skin rejuvenation.
- Basic - Advanced Eyelash Extension Vocational Course.
- Basic - Professional Skin Care Spa Specialist Training Course.
- Professional Course Advanced Teaching Techniques of Tattoo Spraying.
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!
You are viewing the article Guide to Distinguishing Basic Facial Skin Types of Customers? favorites in the category Question and Answer at the website Miss Tram Academy. All comments - reviews please send directly to Email address: [email protected] Or comment below the post. Don't forget to follow us for more good articles in the same category and share with everyone you know!