Why is the customer's skin bruised?
Usually, women treat acne at home with acne cleansers, topical medications, squeezing acne with their hands... These methods may not be effective at all and easily cause inflammatory acne, spreading acne more!
The advice for you is to go to a reputable spa-cosmetic facility to safely and effectively suck and remove acne deep under the skin.
Absorbing acne helps to detoxify the skin, open pores and healthier skin. However, some students have a case of sucking acne bran / sebum after the customer's skin is bruised, which affects the customer's psychology.
In this situation there are 2 possible cases:
- Students use too much force, walking many times on the same area of skin.
- The acne suction tube is chipped, not smooth, so it accidentally forms a bruise during the procedure for the customer.
Therefore, each practitioner should fully follow the steps in the treatment process to bring the best effect to the client:
- Inspect the instrument before proceeding with the procedure.
- Clean the client's face.
- Use the vacuum cleaner properly.
- Treatment for skin after acne suction.
Hopefully, the above knowledge will help students be more proactive and flexible in the safe and effective skin care process for customers.
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
- Training Course on Tattooing, Embroidery, Cosmetic Sculpture (Eyebrows - Eyelids - Lips).
- Basic Training - Advanced Professional Eyebrow Cosmetologist Training Course.
- Beauty Spa Professional Skin Care Course: Specializes in acne, pitted scars and safe skin rejuvenation.
- Basic - Advanced Eyelash Extension Vocational Course.
- Basic - Professional Skin Care Spa Specialist Training Course.
- Professional Course Advanced Teaching Techniques of Tattoo Spraying.
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!
You are viewing the article Why is the customer's skin bruised? in the category Question and Answer at the website Miss Tram Academy. All comments - reviews please send directly to Email address: [email protected] Or comment below the post. Don't forget to follow us for more good articles in the same category and share with everyone you know!