|Q&A| What to do in the case of a customer getting a blood-thin tattoo?
This is not a new question for tattooists, but Miss Tram appreciates the necessity of: students (especially newcomers) need to know how to handle this case methodically.
– First, you need to remember that the case of blood thinning is caused by the body, so when spraying ink, it will be difficult to eat into the skin, resulting in no color when done.
And Miss Tram proposes to you:
- Mix ink that is one level darker than the color the customer chooses.
- Enhance ink annealing when working.
- In the process of going the needle should go light and slow, pay close attention to each piece to ensure that the ink is eaten evenly.
- The depth of the needle into the skin should be chosen at 0.5mm, and at the same time, the needle should be sharp in the frame.
- When spraying, must constantly wipe tissue water and blood to avoid dilution of ink.
- Once done, you need to tell the client to return to the color mile for the best results.
- There is also a special point Miss Tram wants to tell you that you need to choose genuine ink, which meets good quality. That way, when the color is finished, the standard and the durability will be stable after a long time.
Hopefully, today's sharing of #MissTram has provided you with more useful knowledge and experience.
Hope you are succesful.
Get more information about:
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!