(Learn to care and treat dry skin) – With a specific training program for each module, specializing in skin care and treatment, Miss Tram Academy pays great attention to the dry skin care and treatment course. What specifically is included in this course? Let's have a look together….
Course: Care & Treatment of Dry, Sensitive, Damaged Skin
(The curriculum is designed according to the needs of the students.)
Are you a student, a technician in the skin care industry? Or a Spa owner, a cosmetic shop owner?
You want to find an intensive course on care - treatment of dry, sensitive, damaged skin to advise and provide the best products/services to customers?
Problems Dry skin, sensitive skin, damaged skin There are many levels, so it is important to understand well to have effective care and treatment methods. Not only that, it is not easy to choose and use the right cosmetics for these skin conditions.
Understand that, Miss Tram Academy open Dry, Sensitive, Damaged Skin Care & Treatment Course as required. Let's find out together.
Time – Format – Tuition
With the desire to provide the knowledge that students need, to optimize time and cost, Miss Tram Academy offers a course of Care & Treatment of Dry, Sensitive, Injured Skin on request.
Depending on the needs of students for package learning, advanced learning, intensive learning, theoretical learning or new technology updates, etc., Miss Tram's team will compile appropriate curriculum. The study time will also be flexible according to the student's schedule. Therefore, the tuition fee will be calculated according to the content of the textbook and the duration of the study.
What Students Can Choose From In The Dry, Sensitive, Damaged Skin Care & Treatment Course
1. Knowledge of dry, sensitive and damaged skin conditions
Knowledge about dry, sensitive and damaged skin:
- Structure, function and functioning of the skin.
- How to classify skin types and effective care methods.
- Principles of using cosmetics for each skin type.
- Basic skin care and cleaning process in Spa (makeup removal, exfoliating, face repair, sauna, acne suction, massage, face mask...).
- Application of vitamins in skin care.
- Classification of dry, sensitive and damaged skin conditions:
- Characteristics and signs.
- Levels of dry skin, sensitive skin, damaged skin.
- How to care and prevent recurrence.
- Mask formula for dry, sensitive, damaged skin effectively at Spa.
- Cosmetic ingredients help improve dry skin, sensitive skin, damaged skin safely - benignly - effectively.
- Serious complications of dry, sensitive, damaged skin.
- How to care for dry, sensitive, damaged skin from the inside.
2. Methods to care and treat dry, sensitive, damaged skin
- Dry skin is not only the concept of a skin type (of the 4 skin types: oily skin, dry skin, combination skin, normal skin) but also the name for dry skin conditions (due to lack of water, due to lack of nutrients) , due to being too sensitive,…).
- Sensitive skin, damaged skin also has many causes and levels (corticoid poisoning, allergies, wrong treatment methods, poor quality cosmetics, thin and weak skin, ...).
- In order for students to correctly identify the skin condition and give appropriate care and treatment methods, in this course Miss Tram Academy will provide thorough training on:
- Use a dermatoscope to analyze and determine the level and condition of dry, sensitive, and damaged skin.
- How to examine, consult to find out the cause and how to take care, overcome, and support effective treatment.
- How to choose a course and plan a treatment for each dry, sensitive, and damaged skin condition.
- Apply appropriate care and treatment methods for dry, sensitive and damaged skin:
|Technology/treatment - treatment of dry, sensitive, damaged skin||training content|
|EGF . Stem Cell Coating Treatment||Knowledge of treatment methods:
– Practice on models and real samples.
|Rose Nest Nutrients Run|
|Red Ginseng Transplant Therapy|
|Vitamin B5 . Therapy|
|Salmon DNA Nutrient Run|
|Multi-Level Skin Moisturizing Treatment|
- How to choose safe special cosmetics - suitable in the process of treating dry, sensitive and damaged skin.
Treatment methods for difficult cases: peeling skin cracked, skin is too thin, skin is heavily contaminated with corticosteroids, skin is damaged by using inappropriate cosmetics/processes, etc.
Reasons to Attend Miss Tram Academy
Possessing more than 18 years of experience in the beauty industry, specializing in research - treatment of skin problems, Miss Tram Academy is confident to provide the most quality - practical - intensive courses.
Strengths of Miss Tram Academy:
- Have standard professional knowledge about skin, dry, sensitive and damaged skin conditions.
- Compilation of curriculum for care - treatment of dry, sensitive, damaged skin according to learning needs.
- A team of experienced, highly skilled professionals with good pedagogical skills, ensures to follow each student closely.
- The learning environment is modern, airy, full of equipment, tools and models.
- Provide regular samples for students to practice (no charge).
- Organizing graduation exams, granting Formal Primary Vocational Certificates and Medical Certificates, helping students confidently work after graduation or open their own legal spa business.
- Support sourcing cosmetics, quality machinery, consulting experience in opening Spa business later.
Come to the course at Miss Tram AcademyStudents are not only equipped with knowledge - techniques on skin care - treatment but also receive maximum support in soft skills in the profession. From there, helping students to be most confident with the path they have chosen.
Any questions about Dry, Sensitive, Damaged Skin Care & Treatment Course, Immediately contact Miss Tram Academy for the fastest advice!