Becoming a Spa Manager is always a goal that many KTVs aim for in their career path. However, becoming a real manager is not easy. The job of a spa manager is not only in managing business activities, but also in expanding and developing the spa's brand in the market.
If you have passion, Miss Tram VietNam will suggest you the elements that a professional spa manager must have:
- First of all, you must be a good KTV, with extensive knowledge in the field of health - beauty, spa / cosmetology industry.
- Know how to build good relationships with customers.
- Brainstorm ideas, build a marketing plan from time to time for the spa.
- Establish and enforce regulations and working procedures at the spa.
- The "art" of delicate human resource management.
- Training and improving the quality of skills and service attitude of staff.
- Responsible for making detailed reports on revenue and liabilities; keep and inventory the spa's assets, equipment, cosmetics and medicinal herbs.
- Quickly handle and improvise arising cases and incidents internally or with customers.
- Regularly cultivate, learn, change thinking, access modern and advanced technological equipment in the spa field.
- Always listen, know how to control emotions and care about people around.
Understanding these requirements, you will surely find the answer to the problem of becoming a Spa Manager difficult or easy, right, Miss Tram hopes you will develop in the right direction for your work in the future. . Good luck!
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
- Training Course on Tattooing, Embroidery, Aesthetic Sculpture (Eyebrows – Eyelids – Lips).
- Basic Training - Advanced Professional Eyebrow Cosmetologist Training Course.
- Beauty Spa Professional Skin Care Course: Specializes in acne, pitted scars and safe skin rejuvenation.
- Basic - Advanced Eyelash Extension Training Course.
- Spa Specialist Training Course Basic - Professional Skin Care.
- Makeup Artist Training Course.
Please contact us immediately Miss Tram VietNam for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!