Spas, Beauty Salons being considered extremely hot business in the current context. Lots of variety spa services Growing up means very high user demand – coupled with recruitment needs also very high.
However, in order to work in this industry, you need to have the necessary skills and knowledge. When you go to a job interview, you often feel like you are taking a test with no correct right and wrong answers. So the best you can do is look for the most popular interview questions and the answers employers are looking for.
In this article Misstram Academy will give you Frequently asked questions and answers in spa industry interviews as well as the factors that you need to have before you want to go job interview at spa and highly appreciated by employers.
- 1 IMPORTANT NOTE: PREPARATE YOUR LOOK BEFORE JOINING THE INTERVIEW
- 1.1 QUESTIONS AND HOW TO ANSWER WHEN INTERVIEWING SPA INDUSTRY
- 1.1.1 1. What do you think about our spa?
- 1.1.2 3. How do your friends rate you?
- 1.1.3 4. What are your career goals?
- 1.1.4 5. Who do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
- 1.1.5 6. What do you think this job requires?
- 1.1.6 7. Why did you leave your old job?
- 1.1.7 8. Tell us about your leaders and former colleagues?
- 1.1.8 9. How do you handle pressure?
- 1.1.9 10. What is your desired salary?
- 1.1.10 11. Why should we hire you?
- 1.2 Set of 47 themed interview questions
- 1.3 Set of 46 free interview questions to help employers find out the hidden personality of employees:
- 1.1 QUESTIONS AND HOW TO ANSWER WHEN INTERVIEWING SPA INDUSTRY
- 2 Tips for Interviewing for a Job in the Spa Industry
IMPORTANT NOTES: PREPARATION OF EXTERNAL APPEARANCE BEFORE JOINING THE INTERVIEW
Please prepare yourself a neat, polite outfit, neat hair, light makeup, so arrive about 15 minutes before the interview.
QUESTIONS AND HOW TO ANSWER WHEN INTERVIEWING SPA INDUSTRY
1. What do you think about our spa?
Learn more about the spa: The interviewer's questions are sure to Spa related question hỏi so if you really understand and care about them, it will be greatly appreciated.
Some points of interest are:
- + What are the featured products/services?
- + How many branches – where to focus customers?
- + Briefly about how you feel when learning about the company: is it trustworthy, is it attractive?
2. Why are you applying for this position??
To this question, don't answer simply because this is an interesting job or because you want to try yourself in a new environment, a professional environment... but answer more deeply and have more vision in the position. you apply for as well as talk about the strengths, the skills you see you have and it is suitable for this position.
3. How do your friends rate you?
This is one of those questions that you shouldn't be in a hurry to answer, the question is your chance to differentiate yourself from other candidates, rather than simply wanting to hear you talk about how your friends What do you think about you?
Tell the interviewer about listening skills helped you make a sale or calmed an angry customer.
"Work hard" is a necessity and most applicants share the same, so do it differently by sharing how you have helped reduce the workload of your teammates or boss but still get it done. Work.
4. What are your career goals?
This question seems to be very few candidates pay attention to employer asked the most, even though you have clearly stated in your cv, how you present it in front of them is the important issue.
To success in spa field – a dynamic and highly competitive environment, if the staff is not qualified, everything will not be guaranteed, so the staff selection stage is especially interested in those who go to work. in the long term.
You need to clearly define your short-term and long-term goals, in which it is important to clearly show your desire to stick with the profession - show your determination to develop a career in beauty, work. With all the passion and enthusiasm for the profession, the goals set forth bring value to the company.
Another important thing is that you must know the harmony between your career goals and the actual position you are applying for, which will help you get good reviews from employers.
5. Who do you see yourself as in the next 5 years?
Who do you see yourself in the next 5 years, this question not only tests your loyalty to a potential company, but the interviewer also wants to know if you have realistic career goals. for work or not.
Before answering this question, think about the career path of this job when you applied, when is it realistic for people in this position to get promoted?
6. What do you think this job requires?
For the spa industry, which is a service industry that comes into contact with customers regularly, you yourself must be very good at communicating, this is a must-have factor, only when you communicate well can you convince customers, Easy-to-listen, easy-to-understand explanations of spa services.
Customers themselves also like to talk to an understanding, polite, gentle person who sometimes knows a bit of humor to create a happy and relaxing atmosphere for customers, this is also one of the important reasons. that customers often choose their own staff when they visit the spa.
In addition, you need to show yourself whether you have enthusiasm and passion for the job and position you apply for.
Employers do this to let them know if you really want to work and love working at the spa? Is it possible to have a long term relationship?
7. Why did you leave your old job?
Spa industry recruiter want to know if you are the right candidate for the position they are looking for by considering your previous job, experience and especially your similar position.
The way to handle these questions of employers is to aim for positive answers such as wanting to learn, looking for new opportunities for yourself, personal development environment... in general even though you have Leave a job for whatever reason, find a way to say it as best you can about it.
8. Tell us about your leaders and former colleagues?
This is how employers consider your attitude as well as the environment you used to work in, a good employee will never speak badly of his former boss, former colleagues, old company no matter how bad they are, especially if you talk bad about it with a disrespectful attitude, you will definitely be out of the list of successful employees in good working environments.
9. How do you handle pressure?
You should skillfully answer the things that you do correctly, for example you exercise, do yoga after work, you read books ... it doesn't matter which method you choose.
The interviewer just wants to confirm that you have a healthy way of dealing with pressure.
10. What is your desired salary?
When the employer asks you to give your salary up front, you have an advantage.
But you should not give a specific official salary at that time, as that will make the employer judge you only thinking about your benefits (without knowing your work results), please Negotiate with the employer about a reasonable probationary salary with you first.
And after the probationary period, if you continue to work officially, you will say a specific salary in accordance with your capacity and ability.
11. Why should we hire you?
To answer this question of the employer, you should base on the recruitment criteria of spa staff in general to give the most convincing answer, for the human service industry is the most important factor, Therefore, the need for professional skills is undisputed.
In addition, good-looking appearance, soft skills such as communication, persuasion, problem-solving skills, etc. will help you open the door to success with the profession more quickly.
With the above preparation questions before participating in the spa job interview above, I hope you can apply and prepare well so that you can quickly choose the right job for you.
The spa industry is currently one of the jobs that need human resources. The opportunity for a stable job with a good income will not be far away if you know how to grasp it.
In addition, you can refer to the following 2 sets of interview questions that employers often use:
Set of 47 themed interview questions
A/ MOTIVATION FOR WORKING AND INTERESTING IN JOB
1. Why are you applying for this position?
2. What do you think about our spa?
3. What do you enjoy most about the job you would like to apply for?
4. What makes you feel most excited at work?
5. What do you think this job requires?
6. How do you plan to organize the work?
7. What requirements and regimes do you want to have and why?
8. How much salary do you think is reasonable for your job and why?
9. How do government policies affect the job you need to hire?
B/ TRAINING AND EDUCATION:
10 Have you participated in any student or social organizations or activities?
11 What is your average score in high school or university?
12 Which subject do you like or dislike the most and why?
13 What is your overall assessment of your high school and university?
14 How do you pay for your tuition?
C/ OLD JOB:
15 What is your starting salary and current salary? Please explain?
16 What is your current total income?
17 Why did you leave your old job?
18 What do you think about your old place of work? What are the strengths and weaknesses? What did you dislike and like about your old workplace?
D/ KNOWLEDGE EXPERIENCE IN WORK:
19 Tell us about the places where you have worked, the name of the job, the time, the content, the position.
20 What achievements have you achieved related to work?
21 What jobs can you do in our company?
22 How do old experiences help new jobs?
23 Tell us about your biggest work successes?
24 How often do you complete your work with quality and on time?
25 What do you plan to do in the first days of working in Spa?
E/ ABILITY OF SOCIALITY AND COMMUNICATION:
26 Tell us about your leaders and former colleagues?
27 Do you find that working alone or in a group is more appropriate and effective?
28 How do you resolve conflicts?
29 How is your relationship with your neighbor?
30 Can you find it difficult to interact with someone you just forgot?
F/ SELF COMMENTARY, RESPONSIBILITY AND STRATEGY:
31 Would you please comment on yourself?
32 What are your advantages over other candidates? What are your strengths and weaknesses?
33 What would you like to tell us about you?
34 How do your friends rate you?
35 What are your plans for the future?
36 What is your biggest wish in your career?
37 What has greatly influenced your career advancement?
38 What qualities do you think your position should have?
39 If accepted to work in the spa, what are your expectations or suggestions for the spa?
G/ VIEWPOINT OF GENERAL Preference:
40 What annoys you most in life right now?
41 What are your habits and hobbies?
42 If you hire employees, what standards do you think employees must have?
43 How do you stimulate and motivate your subordinates?
44 Tell me about a failure and how you overcame it.
45 What do you most often hesitate to do?
46 What is the most valuable lesson you have learned?
47 What do you think about character X in a new news story?
Set of 46 free interview questions to help employers find out the hidden personality of employees:
- Who will you be in five years?
- How is your relationship with your former boss?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- Who do you think pays your salary?
- What salary can you work?
- How much income is enough for you to cover your life and work with peace of mind?
- Besides applying for a job here, where are you applying for?
- What worries you when starting work?
- How long would you like to work here if you were hired?
- Are you able to work in a stressful environment?
- What skills do you think the current job requires?
- How do I rate your performance here?
- What factors will help you work best?
- Are you willing to work overtime?
- Are you able to work at night?
- In the unexpected case of having to work on a holiday, do you agree?
- When you leave the company, how do you hand over?
- Do you think that individuals must respect the collective or the collective must be for the individual?
- Do you think this job would be right for you?
- What are your plans to improve your expertise?
- How do you imagine the working environment here?
- What kind of boss would you like to have?
- Do you have the ability to set goals and execute them?
- What is your philosophy at work?
- Why should I hire you?
- What are your principles at work?
- What distracts you at work?
- Do you dare to face challenges and difficulties?
- What is your ideal job like?
- What are your long-term and short-term goals?
- How would you rate your own communication skills?
- Are you able to speak in front of a large number of people?
- What is your difficulty when presenting in front of people?
- If you could restart your career, would you do something different?
- Let me know what motivates you.
- Let me know what might bring you down.
- Tell me about the most intense negotiation you've ever been in.
- How did you influence your employees when a strategic corporate decision needed to be made?
- Tell me about a situation where you persuaded others to do what you wanted.
- Who is responsible for making money in your family?
- Do you have a study plan?
- Have you ever asked a friend, boss or someone else to do something out of the ordinary? What were the results?
- Have you ever set a goal for yourself? What obstacles did you have and how did you overcome them? What is the final result?
- What is your greatest success in life? (school, work, family..) What did you learn from that success?
- Have you met any friends in your life? If you could do it again, what would you do?
- Do you read books? Tell us about your favorite book.
Need Recruiting Technicians at Beauty Centers and Facilities is very high, but not everyone can easily conquer the employer due to the lack of experience “BEFORE – IN – AFTER” when interviewing. Miss Tram Academy share it with you now 3 GOLD EXPERIENCE the following to have the Prepare carefully and effectively when interviewing/applying for a Spa job .
Tips for Interviewing for a Job in the Spa Industry
– Find out about the Spa that you apply for: this is an extremely important step to help you “know people who know you”, most of the questions will also revolve around their Spa, so if you learn carefully, it will be appreciated. .
– Choosing the right outfit: Due to the specificity of the service industry, Employers will appreciate candidates who have historical, neat and trendy outfits.
– Estimated time to the interview: to avoid traffic jams, difficult roads… you should find out in advance the location and travel time to arrive on time.
During the Interview
– Polite attitude: Greet the interviewer warmly, when sitting, keep a straight back, active listening attitude.
– Use body language: during the interview, you should always be confident, excited, expressed through body language: eyes, smile, hand gestures…etc.
Answer honestly: answer questions from the employer honestly, without exaggeration, exaggerate the facts, answer the right focus to avoid rambling and lengthy.
- Say thank you: after finishing the last question, you should take the initiative to shake hands and thank the employer for the interview.
After the Interview.
– Please re-evaluate your interview process, draw on the experiences you have learned, and the shortcomings that need to be added in the future.
– You can send an email thanking the employer for inviting you to this interview.
With the above valuable experiences, we hope you will equip yourself with the basic skills to have a successful interview!
See more spa knowledge in the category Question and Answer