Notes For People With Mild Diabetes Who Wants To Do Eyebrow - Lip Spray
Today, students, let's learn with Miss Tram on the topic: "Notes for customers with mild diabetes performing cosmetic tattooing"!
When this happens, you should handle the following:
- Learn more about severe/mild diabetes. If the diabetes index is high, advise the client not to perform cosmetic tattooing methods because it can cause complications.
- For customers with stable glycemic index and HbA1c, within the acceptable range, however, it should be noted:
- Ensure safety and absolute sterility of equipment, medical, tattoo tools.
- Stable workmanship, light needle force to avoid hurting the skin.
- Maintain a stable mentality, move decisively, do not repeat too many times for the cosmetic tattoo area of people with diabetes
More information about diabetes that KTV should know:
- Diabetes (diabetes mellitus) is a group of medical conditions, caused by a disorder of insulin metabolism in the body, leading to high blood sugar.
- Diabetes has many levels, with those with a low glycemic index, maintaining a stable blood sugar level and not having any complications of diabetes, they can be tattooed and sculpted.
Hopefully, the above sharing will help students "pocket" useful knowledge to support in the learning process, bringing beauty to everyone.
You are viewing the article Secrets of Eyebrow and Lip Spray for Diabeticsg in the category Blog Share at the website Miss Tram Academy. Any comments - reviews please send directly to Email: email@example.com or comment right below the article. Don't forget to follow us for more good articles in the same category and share it with everyone you know!