Highly Effective Facial Massage Skills For KTV Spa
The facial structure of each customer will have slightly different muscle groups in position and size, so when the KTV performs massage operations, it will need to have skills suitable for each customer's body.
Facial massage skills bring the highest efficiency
In order to have a proper massage with optimal effect, every KTV needs to understand the structure of the following facial muscle groups:
- The frontal muscle is the transverse muscle.
- The eye muscle is a circular muscle.
- The muscles of the cheeks are the muscles that go out but in an upward direction.
- The neck muscles are the muscles that go up and down.
Proper facial massage will help blood circulation, lift muscles, increase elasticity, fight wrinkles and sagging skin. The massage will become counterproductive if the KTV performs the wrong technique. The client's skin may sag, wrinkle, and lose elasticity.
An "immutable" principle of Massage is that KTV should remember: "from bottom to top, from inside to outside". KTV should note the following:
- Massage with correct technique.
- It should be gentle and regular.
- Massage only for the right amount of time.
- Massage combined with cream and mask.
- Massage tailored to the client's skin condition.
To master, understand and practice the right massage skills, it is necessary to go through a process of learning and training. Obviously, "if you want to know, you must ask, if you want to be good, you must learn", with the experience of training thousands of students, Miss Tram Academy confident and committed to give the spa KTVs the most solid knowledge base to start the profession.
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
- Training Course on Tattooing, Embroidery, Aesthetic Sculpture (Eyebrows – Eyelids – Lips).
- Basic Training - Advanced Professional Eyebrow Cosmetologist Training Course.
- Beauty Spa Professional Skin Care Course: Specializes in acne, pitted scars and safe skin rejuvenation.
- Basic - Advanced Eyelash Extension Training Course.
- Spa Specialist Training Course Basic - Professional Skin Care.
- Makeup Artist Training Course.
Please contact us immediately Miss Tram VietNam for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!