Technical Instructions for Glue for Eyelash Extensions & Long-Lasting
One of the extremely important techniques in the Eyelash Extension course is to get the eyelash extension glue properly, only by doing each step and each technique correctly, the new eyelash extensions you have will be durable, thereby bringing to customers. a pair of eyes with curved, sharp, impressive eyelashes.
The technique of taking glue helps the eyelashes to be strong and long-lasting
Let's take a look at Miss Tram on how to get the correct eyelash extension glue!
1. How to dot and take glue properly
- You put the eyelashes at a 45-degree angle, absolutely do not stick the eyelashes vertically to dot the glue.
- Turn the lash up, push the lash down from the top, then pull it out slowly horizontally, at an angle of 45 degrees.
- The speed of lash removal is moderate, slow and even. If it's too fast, the lash will stick to a lump of glue, if it's too slow, the lash won't stick to any glue.
- The principle of glue drops is to dry from the bottom to the top, so you absolutely do not dot the eyelashes deep below the bottom of the glue drop because then there will be a layer of dry, clumpy glue clinging to the eyelashes.
- You take the glue at the top and middle of the glue drop because that is the freshest part of the glue, ensuring the strength of the glue.
2. What is the standard glue for eyelashes?
It is on the eyelashes that glue remains like dew drops on the eyelashes, so the new amount of glue will spread evenly on the real eyelashes to create a strong adhesion to the real eyelashes.
3. How to get glue for Mi Classic and Mi Volume
- With Classic lashes: You take the glue from 2-3mm from the root of the false eyelashes.
- With Volume lashes: You take the glue not beyond the intersection point of the fan lashes, and a short distance from that intersection.
4. Some habits and mistakes when taking glue
- Many of you have a habit of applying glue, then flipping the eyelashes upside down. This technique is completely wrong.
- Many of you, after applying the glue, see that there is too much glue on the eyelashes, easily put it on a cotton pad or anything to reduce the glue, this is completely wrong, it's best to throw away the yarn. go and make a new lash.
Wishing Miss Tram students to pocket this important knowledge and be more and more successful with their work!!!!
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
- Training Course on Tattooing, Embroidery, Cosmetic Sculpture (Eyebrows - Eyelids - Lips).
- Basic Training - Advanced Professional Eyebrow Cosmetologist Training Course.
- Beauty Spa Professional Skin Care Course: Specializes in acne, pitted scars and safe skin rejuvenation.
- Basic - Advanced Eyelash Extension Vocational Course.
- Basic - Professional Skin Care Spa Specialist Training Course.
- Professional Course Advanced Teaching Techniques of Tattoo Spraying.
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!
You are viewing the article Technical Instructions for Using Eyelash Extension Glue to Make Eyelash Extensions Lasting & Long-lasting in the category Blog Share at the website Miss Tram Academy. Any comments - reviews please send directly to Email: email@example.com or comment right below the article. Don't forget to follow us for more good articles in the same category and share it with everyone you know!