Pimples, pustules are one of the most dangerous types of acne that need to be handled and cared for properly to avoid spreading bacteria, making the skin condition worse. Taking this acne core requires high technique and accuracy, let's KTV follow this article to pocket for yourself the secret of getting the right acne core!
3 Safe and Accurate Pimples Techniques For KTVs Should Know
You can use your hands or a holly or gloves for this. If using your hands, you should wrap a medical bandage around your finger to ensure sterility and a light step to avoid damaging the surrounding skin.
Carry out squeezing acne
– Use the needle of the acne tree to lightly prick the tip of the acne to create holes for the stem and pustules to come out (note not to rub the acne with your hands, to avoid causing pain and swelling).
- The next step is to take two index fingers and gently press on the skin around the acne until the pus comes out, the therapist should squeeze out the pus and blood inside the acne to avoid recurrence.
The stage after squeezing acne
- When the acne has been treated, you need to disinfect the customer's skin, use a cotton swab dipped in povidine solution and wipe the acne that has just been squeezed. and wash your face with water
– KTV can use some types of anti-inflammatory and soothing masks such as: oats, turmeric, honey… after squeezing to help soothe the skin, reduce redness and swelling.
With passionate knowledge Miss Tram Academy shared above hope to help KTV pursuing the skin care industry in particular and those who are pursuing the beauty industry - aesthetics in general!
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
- Training Course on Tattooing, Embroidery, Aesthetic Sculpture (Eyebrows – Eyelids – Lips).
- Basic Training - Advanced Professional Eyebrow Cosmetologist Training Course.
- Beauty Spa Professional Skin Care Course: Specializes in acne, pitted scars and safe skin rejuvenation.
- Basic - Advanced Eyelash Extension Training Course.
- Spa Specialist Training Course Basic - Professional Skin Care.
- Makeup Artist Training Course.
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!