How To Make Detoxifying Mask For Skin And Notes When To Apply
In skin care, detoxification is one of the most important steps. This is also the basic knowledge that any spa - cosmetologist must grasp. Down here Miss Tram Academy I will introduce you to some natural detox masks that are quite simple to prepare, as well as note how to use them most effectively.
1. Importance of skin detox and some of the most effective masks
In order to have healthy and beautiful skin, it must first be clean, remove dirt as well as cosmetic residues. This is one of the important, even essential steps to apply the layer effectively. In fact, each person's skin (especially facial skin) is affected by many daily influences by the natural environment and care habits.
In nature, there are dirt, bacteria, ultraviolet rays, from the habit of using cosmetics (sunscreen, makeup, ...) These will gradually leave many toxins on the skin. This toxin layer accumulates deep under the skin, on the one hand, prevents the skin from absorbing nutrients for regeneration, on the other hand, clogs pores, destroys skin cell structure leading to a series of problems such as aging, melasma, Acne,…
Skin is a very important part in terms of health and aesthetics
Because of the above effects, detoxification for the skin is extremely necessary. Detoxification is essentially a deep cleansing step, removing all toxins below the surface of the skin that ordinary cleansers or makeup removers cannot do.
Currently, we have many ways to do it such as steaming, applying specialized masks, using modern equipment, .. Among these, preparing detox masks from natural ingredients is widely applied by Spa world. Out.
Masks from natural ingredients may not have the same radical effect as specialized machines, but it is safe and suitable for many skin conditions, and the essences from the mask will be absorbed and nourished. better skin cells.
2. How to prepare a detox mask for the skin
When preparing a detox mask for the skin, you should prioritize natural ingredients such as sea salt, pomegranate, olive oil, honey, seaweed and processed ingredients such as activated charcoal, kaolin clay ... Here is the simplest and fastest way to prepare these detox masks.
Formula 1: Detoxifying mask from seaweed
First of all, you must choose a source of quality seaweed, without mixing impurities or other preservatives. Seaweed used as a detox mask should choose a powder form to easily mix with other ingredients.
This recipe ingredients include:
- 1/2 teaspoon seaweed powder (we don't use much because many skin types are easily irritated)
- 1 tablespoon rice bran
- 1 drop lavender essential oil
- Enough warm water
After preparing these ingredients, you mix them well into a paste and apply it evenly on your face. After letting the client relax for about 15 minutes, rinse with warm water and then apply the next care steps.
Recipe 2: Mask to detoxify the skin from sea salt
Sea salt particles are characterized by being quite coarse, so to avoid causing damage to the skin, you need to grind them finely before applying.
The detox recipe with sea salt is not too complicated, it will include:
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 spoon of irregular fresh milk không
Mix these ingredients well and we can use it right away. After applying evenly to the client's skin, gently massage for a few minutes to gradually absorb the nutrients. About 10 minutes we will use warm water to wash the skin.
Formula 3: Activated charcoal detox mask than
With the ability to deeply absorb and clean all kinds of dirt and toxins, activated charcoal is very suitable for preparing a detoxifying mask for the skin.
This mask formula will work with the following ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons activated charcoal powder (medical grade)
- 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel
Mix well and apply this mixture on the skin for about 30 minutes. Activated charcoal detox mask will help smooth, whiter skin right from the first application.
3. Notes when making and applying detox masks to the skin
The detox face mask is an essential element for the skin, but it is only really effective when we prepare it properly, apply it appropriately for each skin type and it is important to follow the correct detoxification process.
Miss Tram Academy advises you a few things as follows:
- Before applying the detox mask, you must check the skin condition of the customer to see what skin type it is to have the most reasonable choice. Because depending on the location of each skin type, there will be irritation arising, if severe, it will negatively affect the skin.
- Before applying a detox mask, you need to give your guests an exfoliating scrub to remove the old layer of skin, helping to absorb toxins more effectively.
- Absolutely must choose quality ingredients, clear origin because this affects the health of our customers and our reputation.
- Apply the next care steps, fully and carefully step by step to help the customer's skin stay healthy and beautiful.
- Instruct clients on how to properly care for their skin after the detox process is applied.
Hope some share on here of Miss Tram Academy has provided more useful knowledge about skin care, facial detox for you.
See More About News – Share Other Miss Tram Academy: