|Question – Answer| How Do I Know Which Eyebrow I'm Suitable For?
The eyebrows do not take up too much area on the face, but choose 𝐬𝐚𝐢 𝐦𝐨̣̂𝐭 𝐥𝐢 : the face becomes sharp – personality; tigers - fierce or gentle - as clear as angels are only a few inches apart.
So you can see how important the eyebrows are, right?
To know which eyebrow shape is best for you, you must first determine what shape your face is in through the following steps:
Step 1: Define through the widest part of the face
- All dimensions are equal: if the width of the forehead, the distance between the cheekbones and the jaw are equal, your face can be square, round or oval
- Forehead: when the forehead is widest and the face tapers to the chin, your face is heart-shaped or inverted triangle shape;
- Cheeks: you have a diamond-shaped face if your cheekbones are the widest part of your face;
- Jaw: if you have the widest jaw, your face is triangular (also known as pear shape).
Step 2: Defined through function shape
- Round: oval (oval) or round face shapes will have slightly rounded jaws;
- Square: If you have a large jaw, your face is probably square. The chin is sometimes still pointed but the angle is usually larger or more flat. However, triangular or diamond-shaped faces can also have square jaws;
- Pointed: When your chin is elongated and has a sharp angle, you are more likely to have a heart-shaped face.
Step 3: Determine the length of the face
- Medium: most face shapes are slightly longer than wide. Just imagine drawing one line just below the eyes (horizontally from left ear to right ear) and another vertically (from the top of the forehead through the nose to the chin), you will immediately have a cross with the same proportions. width/length is 1:1.5. This ratio fits most face shapes;
- Short: if the width/length ratio is 1:1, your face is usually round;
- Long: if the bottom half is longer, your face is rectangular. All face shapes except circles and inverted triangles can fall into the rectangular face group, depending on measurements. For example, a long face with a square jaw is classified as a vertical rectangular face.
Once you know what shape your face is in, choosing the right eyebrow shape will be much easier. For example, with an oval face, we prioritize the shape of the bow, straight, and soft triangle. The heart face only shapes the eyebrows in the shape of the eyebrow bone with the tail not too thin to help the face ratio neat ...
In addition, without wasting time on your own, you can visit Miss Tram Natural Beauty Center to discuss with experts. The expert's teaching and working experience will quickly help you get the best eyebrows.
Don't hesitate, call HOTLINE 1900 7018 for advice on all your questions about the service.
- Sculpting eyebrows with natural fibers with 6D - 9D techniques for Men and Women.
- Sculpting eyebrows with natural fibers combined with Ombre/ Shading/ Sandy spray.
- European eyebrow sculpture.
- Spray Ombre eyebrows.
- Magic Shading eyebrow spray.
- Spray eyebrow powder Crystal American ink 100% herbal extract.
- Spray eyebrow powder Queen toner.
- Delete, fix, handle the phenomenon of red and blue eyebrows