Determining the right lipstick color for your skin not only helps your face stand out, bright, but also helps you avoid makeup disasters when using inappropriate colors. However, how to choose the right one? lipstick color suitable for skin mine? Together Miss Tram Academy Find the answer with the article below.
Choose the Right Lipstick Color for Your Skin
The first thing to do is determine your skin tone. This not only helps you choose the right lipstick color, but it also has many benefits in the field of beauty and fashion. Most people fall into one of two categories: warm or cold. People with cool undertones tend to have lighter skin, while people with warm undertones have more brown or yellow skin. Some people will have neutral skin, which is a combination of the two shades above.
Here are some quick tips that can help you determine your skin tone and perfect lipstick shade!
1. Cold-toned skin
A cool skin tone has one of the following shades: red, pink, or bluish (colors belong to the cold family). Some characteristics that help determine your skin tone are as follows:
- The veins on the wrist are blue.
- Black, brown, or blonde hair and blue, green, or gray eyes.
- Silver jewelry suits you better than gold jewelry.
- Skin exposed to direct sunlight is super easy to catch the sun and turn pink and red like boiled shrimp.
So which lipstick colors are suitable in this case?
- If you have fair or light skin, you should choose coffee or nude color.
- If your skin is medium, you should choose pink or cranberry (a slightly vintage red-pink color).
- If it is brown or dark skin combined with ruby or wine will be the optimal choice at this time.
2. Warm skin tone
Warm skin tones are often seen with colors such as brown, yellow (colors belong to the warm family). Signs to help you know if your skin is warm tone or not is very simple:
- The veins on the wrist are green.
- Hair is blonde, brown, or black, and eyes are black, brown, or chestnut.
- You are more suitable for gold and copper jewelry than silver jewelry.
- Skin that is directly exposed to the sun will absorb the sun and always turn brown, tanned, tanned healthy.
Now the following lipstick colors will be suitable for you:
- If you have a fair or light skin, you should choose pale pink or peach nude.
- If it is medium skin, brown or dark skin, when combined with copper or bronze, it will create a very good effect.
3. Skin with neutral tones
The difficulty of determining your skin tone indicates that you most likely have a neutral skin tone. This also means that using differentiating tips such as warm or cool skin tones doesn't give an accurate result, you may see your skin when it comes to one feature but another other characteristics. So that means you have a neutral skin tone.
For this skin, lucky because lipstick of any color makes you beautiful.
If you still find it difficult to determine your skin tone. There is an easier way to choose lipstick colors based on the light and dark tones of your skin.
- A fair skin tone will suit pale pink, coral, peach, nude, and dark red shades.
- If you have a neutral skin tone, choose rose, berry and lilac colors.
- Brown skin can choose from coral, deep pink, magenta and many other colors, except brown and purple.
- And you have dark skin tone, the color of the lipstick at this time should be brown, plum purple, caramel, wine and red mixed with blue.
Notice: Tooth enamel color is also a factor you should pay attention to when choosing lipstick color. If you have white teeth, you can choose any lipstick color. However, if your teeth are yellow, you should use pink, light orange, light red lipstick. Purple, brown and magenta should be avoided, because if you wear these lipsticks, your teeth will look duller and you probably don't want that to happen, right?
Here are some suggestions Miss Tram Academy introduced to you, hopefully can help you choose the right lipstick colors for your skin as well as consult and advise customers to choose the most suitable colors. Thereby increasing the beauty and charm of each individual.
Determining your skin tone can help you choose the right lipstick shade. However, this should not be taken too seriously. Sometimes you will look beautiful with a lipstick color that does not match the suggestions that have been given. So, feel for yourself and decide which color is the most suitable! A little breaking way to create your own style and personality is also much more interesting.
See More About News – Share Other Miss Tram Academy: