Salary is a matter of "warm" attention in all professions, especially for those who are in the stage of choosing a job to learn a job. Before the trend cosmetic tattoo spray eyebrows - eyes - lips is developing strongly in Vietnam and around the world, the profession of cosmetic tattooing is known for its attractive salary.
So how is it that we so often forget to teach respect by respecting the children themselves? KTV salary for cosmetic tattoo spray Is it as high as rumored? As a longtime beauty training center, Miss Tram Academy will help you learn more about this issue in today's article.
What Wages Cosmetic Tattoo Artists Can Get
In most occupations, wages are usually only paid at the end of the month. However, cosmetic tattoo artists have different revenues and methods of calculating salary. Normally, the salary of a cosmetic tattoo artist will include:
Hard salary is understood as the salary that tattoo artists after completing the month's work will definitely receive. This salary will not change every month (except for the case of periodic salary increase and decrease).
Commission salary (divided)
In the income of tattoo artists, commission is an important factor. This is a form of salary based on sales and is divided between the employee and the establishment owner according to their convention.
For example, if the meal is split 4/6, the employee will receive 40% of the commission and the spa owner will receive 60%.
During the service process, if the customer is satisfied, the KTV will receive a tip from the customer (the amount is not fixed, depending on the customer). For employees working at large tattoo parlors and high-end customers, the tip level may be higher.
KPI bonus, year-end bonus
At many tattoo parlors, employees can be rewarded if they meet or exceed their KPIs within a specific time period. This bonus level will depend on the policy and revenue of the establishment.
Besides, at the end of the year, tattoo staff can receive an additional bonus (separate bonus or 13th month salary bonus).
How much is the salary of a cosmetic tattoo artist?
Based on the above analysis, the average salary of a tattoo artist can be determined as follows:
- For those who are just starting out: salary will range from 7-15 million VND/month (depending on capacity).
- With staff with more than 2 years of experience and high skills: the salary will be higher because they have built a reputation and have their own clients; can range from 20 to 30 million VND/month. If they decide to open their own business, the income will be even higher.
- Subjects with 5 - 10 years of experience: income can be up to tens of millions of dong per month by both practicing, opening training courses or working in tattooing training establishments.
In general, the income of a cosmetic tattoo artist will increase gradually over time and be greatly influenced by seniority and skill. In addition, location and working location are also important factors contributing to increasing income for KTV.
Why Should You Choose to Learn Cosmetic Tattooing?
It can be seen that cosmetic tattooing is one of the hot jobs with high income in the labor market. Some of the reasons that make this profession attractive are:
Short study time
Tattoo staff only need from 2-3 months of apprenticeship, after graduation can work at spas and beauty salons. Although the initial salary is not high, but just need to make an effort to learn more about the working culture and practice skills, and soon you will have a decent salary.
Great job opportunity
The number of establishments doing cosmetic tattooing is increasing, which means that the market is in need of human resources. This helps tattoo spray students after graduation to find jobs quickly.
In addition, it must be mentioned that the career path of tattoo technicians is wide open. At some point, if you feel your skills are solid, your economy is stable and you don't want to work anymore – you can open your own shop, receive training from students or hire employees and just stand behind management.
Customer demand is huge
Although born a long time ago, but so far the attraction of cosmetic tattooing service has not cooled down because:
- Help customers improve their beauty, improve natural defects.
- Safe beauty, no pain, no cutlery.
- Has feng shui meaning: helps to improve luck effectively.
- This beauty method is suitable for many subjects: men - women, young people - the elderly.
- People's beauty needs are increasing day by day.
Miss Tram Natural Beauty Center – Prestigious Cosmetic Tattooing Training HCM
To be successful with cosmetic tattooing, with a high income, technicians need to have a good starting point, that is, find a quality vocational training address.
Meet the criteria of a Prestigious cosmetic tattooing training address, Miss Tram Academy is confident to be a place for you to rest assured - ensuring output quality.
Our vocational training advantages:
- Experts and reputable lecturers in the industry will directly teach students.
- The form of hand-held training only works 1:1, ensuring that students can do it wherever they go.
- Practice on real samples with a continuous practice rate accounting for 80% of the time, sponsoring free learning samples for students.
- Facilities are fully equipped, ensuring training quality.
- Tuition fees are affordable and often have incentive programs.
- Convey practical job experiences to students: soft skills for customer care, secrets of spa opening...
The article has given information about the current salary of cosmetic tattoo workers. Hopefully, it will help you better understand this issue, thereby getting a clear career direction.