This is one of the questions asked by the students Miss Tram Academy very interested, this is a "practical lesson" that students often encounter, if you do not know the knowledge, it is difficult to bring a perfect lips to dear customers!
Technology lip liner spray plays an important role because the lip contour helps to shape the lips, helps in precise needle manipulation and beautiful standard spray lips. There is a case of lip customer NO CONDITIONS then you can still completely contour your lips, this is the easiest lip shape to make because you can customize the shape to suit.
Notes for technicians when spraying lip lines:
- Make sure the needle tip is perpendicular to the surface of the skin, to avoid injuring the skin, leading to swelling and pain.
- The force of the needle is even, avoiding the needle too fast or slow will cause the ink color to be uneven, difficult to color.
- The depth of the needle when going to the lip contour as well as the lip spray route, Normally, the needle is deep into the skin from 0.3 - 0.4mm
- Avoid spraying the lip line too dark, it will reduce the naturalness of the lips
- The needlework not only requires skill, but also requires other knowledge and skills. Therefore, to be able to spray tattoos, the technician needs to be well trained and practice regularly to reach a certain level.
When spraying lips, we need to observe, advise on choosing color, lip shape and use the right technique to bring the best effect to customers.
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
- Training Course on Tattooing, Embroidery, Aesthetic Sculpture (Eyebrows – Eyelids – Lips).
- Basic Training - Advanced Professional Eyebrow Cosmetologist Training Course.
- Beauty Spa Professional Skin Care Course: Specializes in acne, pitted scars and safe skin rejuvenation.
- Basic - Advanced Eyelash Extension Training Course.
- Spa Specialist Training Course Basic - Professional Skin Care.
- Makeup Artist Training Course.
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!